Home

Death Star

Haseco

Originally posted by Wraith 8

1000 posts needed for custom title. NO SPAMMING!

*curses and puts the viking outfit back in the box*

While we're on the (wrong) subject, can moderators alter postcount and such to negate examples of sausage and spam?

And what about the Death Star construction thing...bah, need sleep.

Wow, that's a pretty sweet pic. Although, it might just be the level of detail, but the Star Destroyer looks a lot smaller than I imagined it would. But it's probably hard to tell the scale since there aren't any other ships in the scene to compare it to. But neat nonetheless.

Originally posted by Vagabond

Wow, that's a pretty sweet pic. Although, it might just be the level of detail, but the Star Destroyer looks a lot smaller than I imagined it would. But it's probably hard to tell the scale since there aren't any other ships in the scene to compare it to. But neat nonetheless.

well it does look smaller because it was taken far far far far far far away to get the whole SSD.

hmmm let me do another try...

Dath Vader near a SSD...

clicky too

(ok it wasn't DV, it was me and a guildfriend, we were flying on his ship (yes you can be in the ship and just enjoy the view and let the other one have the fun fly)

Uhm, sweety, that's not an SSD, that's an ISD. :)

More spesific, an Imperator-Class Mk I Star Destroyer. :)

It's extremely detailed, and apart from the use of the targeting array (between the 2 domes) from the ISD Mk II, it's dead on. :) Even got all 4 Dual Barreled Heavy Turbo Lasers Cannon Turrets and the 2 Dual Barreled Heavy Ion Cannon Turrets. :D

Archived