Home

WIP: Pit Droid

Matt-Liell

I forgot about the skinning contest, would anybody like me to send them the pit droid and give them an early release to the model and use one of their skins in the skin pack.

WARNING: If I send you the model and you release your skin before I release my model, you will join Dack and be shot and crushed by this guy -> :atat:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I can make it shine like metal and make it look the way he should

just ask Zappa_0 what he thinks about my skinning and sounds

I can also scale the droid and add some great sounds for it if you would like

I too have the old Racer game but I can add other REAL movie like sounds to the Pit droid for you aswell

your choice

RJW_ca

Originally posted by RJW_ca

I know I can make it shine like metal and make it look the way he should

just ask Zappa_0 what he thinks about it

I can also scale the droid and add some great sounds for it if you would like

I too have the old Racer game but I can add other REAL movie like sounds to the Pit droid for you aswell

your choice

RJW_ca

I'd love to see what you come up with, just as long as you don't release it.

But why would I need Zappa-0's permission its my model!!?? and I started it before the pod racer mod. :p

Just post pictures of your skins and send them back to me when you're done.

Where should I send him?

Originally posted by LightNinja

Now, you dont need permission of anyone to send your model, i spent time on weighting so i wanna see this finished.

;)

I think you misunderstood me I ment where could I send it to RJW for some skinning its not done yet, but it will be done and released!

The skin still needs some colour matching for it's head and some colour has to be spreadout more to his legs and arms +a metal like feature is also in the process to be added

-I'm thinking it would be great to see the nose light up like a flashlight for night racing maps

-what you see on these pics have the outside shell of the nose like a flashlight I have the inside of the nose that looks more movie like that will appear when the nose in not on:

-What do you all think about the flachlight thing about the nose?

-What do you all think so far?

FrontSide

pitdroid_Fside000.jpg

BackSide

pitdroid_Bside001.jpg

thanks to Zappa_0 for posting up these pic's for me for you to see

yes I will be doing movie like rusted reddish version and other movie like ones for this model colour

and yes I will boost up the shadowing so you can see the shadowing a lot better ingame

RJW_ca

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Scouttrooper

um.. Im to lazy to read all those posts... but does it have a skin already? if not.. I would like to create one for it :).. let me know..

No it doesn't and I'd be really greatful if you made one for me scout, this is gonna be my last model release for JA or pretty much any game for that matter as I am leaving the moddeling scene and modding scene and I'd like to have this guy out before I go sorry scout I forgot you email, please leave it and I'll get him to ya.

dude dont quit modeling. its one of the only talents that allows you to create anything you could ever dream of. if you quit modeling then you mise well quit life, cause it aint worth it if you cant model. think about this just one last time before you leave. there is no better job or hobbie that can compare with modeling, its just untuchable by the other hobbies and past times people like to do. you are very lucky to have the talent to make the things you do and you should no abandon it. just give it another thought please.

Originally posted by hatrus

dude dont quit modeling. its one of the only talents that allows you to create anything you could ever dream of. if you quit modeling then you mise well quit life, cause it aint worth it if you cant model. think about this just one last time before you leave. there is no better job or hobbie that can compare with modeling, its just untuchable by the other hobbies and past times people like to do. you are very lucky to have the talent to make the things you do and you should no abandon it. just give it another thought please.

lol man I'm just a 16 year old kid, trying to get school done, I have a job in a restaurant doing food prep and desserts and I'm doing some music recording and I'm taking on the project of building my own guitar. I'm not a serious moddeler, it just takes up too much of my time and I ahrdly ever finish stuff.

Ah well I'm just 17 aswell ... still go to school every workday and also have other hobbies besides modding.

And before I'd quit something I'd need to loose interest in it completely since otherwise there would just be no reason for me to stop...

Maybe just reduce the time you spare with modding... set priorities.

See it works for me! aight I admit I don't release many things. And I'm also kinda lazy and... ah hell now that ruined my whole address :(

Archived