Home

WIP: Pit Droid

Matt-Liell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LightNinja

Matt can you do something more? do reset xform in all the meshes, and put the shoulders and the pelvis at the same line, i'd do it but in 2 weeks i have exams and raptor seems to never finish lol

*cough cough*:D

Yes well it seems I have no idea about resetting xforms, if I new it was something I had to do I'd do, it, I've never encountered it in a modelling tutorial. Maybe you can it explain it. And if that fails no rush LightNinja, take your time with school and everything work on him whenever you have the time to.

Originally posted by LightNinja

First of all my 3dsmax is in spanish lol..:

http://img31.exs.cx/img31/8310/lmat.jpg

Then just flip the faces. Hope that helps

:D

Done, moved the shoulders too! I did what you said to do and I think I did it right since its my first time and with that little direction I can't tell you for sure but it seems to be right!

EDIT: Would it be alright to send it to ya now?

• 2 weeks later...

Did a bit more skinning (just base skinning him right now) with what time I have with school and work and my life and I also worked out some scaling with force mod. His sounds aren't working for some reason though, also I wnated to know if you can get an npc and a bot to scale aswell mine stays the normal height, in the pics its the normal sized guy to show you a bit more detail and you can get a comparison of scaled and not scaled.

Also tired doing the shiny/reflective shader for the nose but it didn't work the way I did it if you know how to do this please tell me how! :D

shot8.jpg

Archived