Home

Custom Multiplayer Anims?

thesubconscious

I've tried assimilateing the player models with a different _humanoid.gla (as in I just gave it different paths but the file is the same as the standard multiplayer anims) and when I loaded the model into a multiplayer game it said unsupported animations missing bone etc etc. how could it have missing bones and what not when its just the standard _humanoid.gla only renamed so it is found in _humanoid1 folder instead of _humanoid folder. I also changed humanoid.cfg to fit the changed folder structure, but no dice. same error message. Is there a way to get custom animations in multiplayer with this method? like say, have c-3po do his waddle-run like he does in the movies, I saw in modview there is the animation available for that, but the only way I could try to change those would be to give him a different _humanoid.gla, and altered _humanoid.cfg (with standard run anims changed)and that didn't work... we dont want everyone just waddleing around.

The key peice of the puzzle that tells the game what animations to use is inside the model itself.

I think in the general editing forum you can find the thread to learn to make new animations. Keshire can guide you through it, as well.

Archived