Home

Introduce yourself!

Mountainforest

A few months ago Pinklightsaber made a thread where everybody could introduce himself. It sounds like a good idea to me to start it again, as the first topic is gone and a lot of new people joined.

My real name is Jasper Woudenberg and I live in the Netherlands. Most of my hobbys have something to do with computers, including gaming. I have played various genres, the Jedi Knight II outcast & academy, Elite force I & II, freelancer, Galactic battlegrounds & expansion, Track Mania and a few more.

In games I call myself Mountainforest, and I'm a member of the ORG clan.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Chuck, I live in Hampton Virginia, US. I play baseball, party, and enjoy computers and video games. I work at Northrop Grumman Newport News, but will be leaving there in 8 days to attend the great school of Virginia Tech.

I own a PS2 and a computer(obviously) and am planning to buy SW:BF for PS2. I am also currently playing Socom II and an online game called outwar. In Socom II I am part of the Team Beaver clan and we are planning to move it to SW:BF.

I'm Lunchbox. Its not my name, but I go by that. I live in FL, and I like reading, writing, paintball, football, and Asteroids. my high score is a bit over 29000, and I got the high score on it at the local arcade. I am an avid reader and am often found in debates in the sliced tauntaun. I am in Hire on Demand (a ps2/pc clan) led by Vanlingo. I am excited about battlefront. I am a scary guy, but not intentionally. Like, I carry many weaponms on me at all times and I am a big dude, so people are often intimated by me. But I'm actually a nice guy. I am wary of the Japanese, who aI believe will attack the US, and I want to liberate Scotland. chck me on AIM at yaebginn or email me at yaebginn@hotmail.com

My name is Peter and I live in suburban Philadelphia. I have limited hours of "play time" so I'm usually torn between my PS2 (ESPN NFL 2K5 right now), my iMac and GarageBand, and reading or watching a movie. I don't know WHAT I'm gonna do when SWB comes out. Wait a minute, yes I do. Call in sick.

:fett: Hello everybody! I'm BobaFettMunchie! Boba Fett is my favorite person in Star Wars and Munchie is my nickname at school. (Long stort) I live in Michigan. I play a very big amount of video games! I'm going to play Star Wars Battlefront on the pc. I read a LOT mostly books by R.A. Salvatore.(Drizzt do' Urden creator). I am currently playing Pirates of the Caribbean,with many many mods on it. Well, great site!:fett:

Well my name is Jonny. I'm a senior in high school. I work a part time job. I love star wars. I play SOCOM a lot. I'm in a clan on that. Id consider myself a good player in that. I really don't have much of a life outside of work, video games and friends. Thats about it, if you really want to talk to me PM me or email...

I'm Jonathan, I'm 14, and I live in Northern California. I like rockabilly and playing guitar. I am a huge Star Wars geek. I love looking at the technical aspects of it. I am going to get Battlefront on the PC and I am in the Imperial Expiditionary Force clan. I like math and physics and I want to become an astrophysicist. (And make Star Wars real) :rolleyes:. I am a liberal Democrat. And I am soooo not Christian. I am a Jedi :D

My name is Jeremy. I'm 24, live in lower Gulf Shores, Alabama. Which is a coastal town, meaning on the Gulf of Mexico. I'm married and have a son, he's three. Mostly right now I play Red Dead Revolver, SOCOM 2, my screen name is BADGER: so look me up. I'm the leader of [RW]. I have a PS2 and PC. I will be playing SW:BF on my PS2. Already have it pre-oredered.

And TK stop being a forum nazi! LOL:D

Hey, u play red dead, too? I rented it, and almost beat it, but my lil bro deleted my file in it, and we only had one day left, so I just didnt care anymore. and hesh, I love that skit. with will ferrel. lol.

My Name is Craig

I did drugs once

I am a spartan

so check me out

that was hilarious.

My name is Jeff, I'm 29 (which makes me the oldest person to post so far) and I live in Washington, DC -- in the city, not the suburbs. I'm married and have a dog. I was definitely a hardcore Battlefield 1942 player -- I was in a clan that has since moved on to Battlefield Vietnam -- and I'm totally psyched that SWBF mixes the BF-style gameplay with the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars mod for Battlefield 1942 wasn't very good.

Currently I don't have a PC -- I switched to Mac -- so all my gaming takes place on my Xbox and PS2. I've already pre-ordered SWBF for my Xbox, and I'm wondering if I made a mistake. Most people seem to be looking to play the PS2 version.

Right now, I regularly play Crimson Skies on Xbox and irregularly play Rainbow Six 3 and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. I also sporadically play SOCOM and SOCOM II on PS2. I can be found under the gamertag "Singard" on both Xbox and PS2.

Archived