Home

Introduce yourself!

Mountainforest

I'm a person named Steven. My location can be seem in this post, so I don't have to bother listing it again. I'm at the age of 16 and I'm very bored teenager that does nothing but slack around the house and do nothing, but waste most of my time online, watching anime or playing video games.

Call me Eva, which is short for Evangelion. I had my fad of Evangelion and choose this name when I joined a year ago. I don't feel like changing my name since this name has worked for over a year now.

Anything else? Not really, I don't feel like listing anymore unless information.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: cant you guess

Location england

Hobbies:LF, gaming, TV,waiting until i go online at xmas

music:all except RnB,Rap,Techno and pop

Games:splinter cell: pandora tomorrw,spiderman 2,jedi starfigher,my SWBF demo

awaited games: swbf,rep.commando, KOTOR ( might get me into RPG's)

I like me and my PC, hey that rhymes * fills in poetry competition form

I am a hemodialysis technition going back to school to obtain my BA degree.

I have lived in California all my life and am planning to move my family to Portland, Oregon by the end of the year. All is on track at this point. We are very excited about it!

I am a fan of the classic trilogy but feel let down by the new films. Very excited about Battlefront!

[i edited this for good reason. I provided too much information at first and it was used against me on another thread (poorly I might add). Shows what honesty and openess gets you in this world]

Location: The front lines... of... well, where ever Imperials are crushing Rebel resistance. ;)

Hobbies: Skinning, modding... the destruction of the New Republic...

Music: Star Wars music!

Game(s): Jedi Academy (but not much longer! :D )

Awaited Game(s): Star Wars Battlefront

Hobbies: VB Programming, Playing Games, Watching TV

Games: Infilitration (UT Mod), Hitman Contracts, Empire Earth and many many others.

I don't often play online, i am a strict Single-Player but i plan to change that with Battlefront. If i am not playing games while on my computer, then i am programming, messing around or doing a project.

I have soo many ideas about Battlefront, but seeing as i (a) dont know any of the developers, or (b) dont know exactly what it is about (like if it is more like Jedi Academy, or more like Galaxies) so i dont know if my ideas are valid. I have just become interested in the game so i dont know too much about it.

Originally posted by TK-8252

Location: The front lines... of... well, where ever Imperials are crushing Rebel resistance. ;)

Hobbies: Skinning, modding... the destruction of the New Republic...

Music: Star Wars music!

Game(s): Jedi Academy (but not much longer! :D )

Awaited Game(s): Star Wars Battlefront

ur only 14, man, ur pretty mature.

Im MUSA91CM, thats the only name I give. I am also 29 and live in Vegas now. I am still pretty new to online gaming and between work and my family I have limited time to play (peacefully at least). I started playing Galactic Battle Grounds a few months ago and thats the only online game I have ever played. I am part of the DS clan and am looking forward to competing with all of you real soon.

Honor and Integrity Always.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jed

TK-8252 is right, fellas - this belongs in the Sliced Taun Taun.

..but I'll pitch in before I move it.

My real name's Ryan, however you'll know me as Jed around here. I'm from Massachusetts, USA, and I've lived here for about 12 years. I'm almost 16 years old and I've been on the forums for almost 2 years. Hobbies are video games and web design. My favorite game at the moment is Halo, but I'm pretty pumped up about Battlefront. :D

*thread moved*

Jed came from Jedi220 if I'm not mistaken?

And sadly, eveyrone knows me... :(

Oh well. I'm 13. I live in the chicago area and stuff. One of my eagerly anticipated games is Half-life 2 which I have been wanting to play for two years now. Oh well. It'll come when it comes. And I want to get Battlefront and the Original Trilogy on DVD but I don't have any money. I also need a new video card. So I need $200 fast. :(

Howdy!

Name: Joe

Hobbies/Intrests: Music, Gaming, World War II, Imaging

Music: All sorts, mainly Rock and Roll, man. Spinnin' up AC/DC right now.

Games I Play: Day of Defeat, Starwars: Battlefront, Counter-Strike: Source, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2/Generals:Zero Hour, Starcraft, Unreal Tournament 2004 (I might download Red Orchestra...)

Most anticipated games: Half-Life 2, DoD:Source, Quake 4 (We'll see...) Perfect Dark (Xbox2?), Evil Genius

I'm a pretty nice guy. I like to think I know a thing or two about games, I read Gamepro, Game Informer, GMR and check several sites for gaming news daily, to keep on top of things so I know what the hell I'm talking about at work!

Intresting fact: I -HATE- Doom III.

Hi, my name is Matt, and I'm an Alcoholic....

Okay, so I'm not, but, my name is indeed Matt and I am 17. This is my first post, as you can tell from my post count, thus making me a n00b to this site. ::Bows:: I haven't bought Battlefront yet, but plan to once the local EB gets more in stock. Aside from playing SWBF when I get it, I also play UT2004, Doom 3 (but not online), and BF:V online. I am a part of Area51Gamers clan (http://www.area51gamers.com)

My system of choice, is my computer, not much of a console gamer. When I go to college I plan to get my degree in Computer Graphics Design, and hopefully work for a company that makes games, or one that does computer animated movies and what not.

In game name: Renz

Work: Im an Engineering Tech for a Seatbelt company. I design and assemble prototype seatbelts. Not much fun, but it pays the bills. :deathii:

Hobbies: Soccer, Football (Flag), Paintball, Softball, Comp Games, PS2 Games.

Favorite SW Character: Who else? Boba Fett!

Favorite SW Movie: Empire Strikes Back

The land of OZ (Australia)

>Luv STAR WARZ!!!!!!!!! (who dosn't?)

>Luv James Bond!!!!!!!!!!! ( the movies not the man!)

> 14 years of age!!!!!!!!!!

>Sports: benchrest rifle shooting, shotgun shooting, pig hunting and of course, Rugby League!!!!!!!

Live out of town on the coast in good old Central Queensland!!!

I been a loyal LF member since 2002. I started off in Jedi Knight, when it was known as Jedi KnightII. Jedi Outcast was the game that lead me to this hopless addiction of these forums.

Sometime last year, I was made into a moderator, and several months after that, they made me a Super Moderator.

Last week I FINALLY bought SWBF, for XBOX and I love it to death. Really big mindless fun.

I am sure you see me around alot. I still keep myself loyal to the Jediknight.net community, but I help out over here, because the mods are all really good freinds of mine.

Cheers,

Grooveh :cool:

My real name is Ben (kind guessef that huh?) Iam just about 16 in 2 mounths("GET OF THE ROAD"). I dont have a full time job yet. But I do work for a media company part time, that does web sites um vidoe photograpy etc. What i do when Iam not busy is maken websites for myself and friends. Heres one for you http://www.8th-370th.com/ . But I love the computer. I play only like to games though. BF and AA. AA stands for America's Army (http://americasarmy.com/) Very fun game. I live in Alabama USA.

Bendude

Hi, i am Lark88(the name came off of my licence plate)

I am 18 (19 in a month)

I live in Michigan

I am a full-time collage freshman

My hobbies are, reading, gaming, and writing

My favorite Star Wars Character is Jar Jar Binks

...Gotcha! it is really Corran Horn

My favorite music is New Age/Celtic or Movie Soundtrack

i am also a Christian looking for a good Christian clan (like The Consecrated in SW: Galaxies)

if you've got any info on one, please PM me

Yo all I'm new so look for Gen. Wellington on the Battlefront servers especially HOTHFOREVER.

Name:Sean Wellington

(future)Occupation:United States Marine Corps.

Interests:Video games,basketball,football,baseball,reading,watching the history channel and discovery channel,eating,sleeping.

Nice to meet you all.:deathstar first and now:deathii:

My name is...You can call me Cap, or whatever strikes your fancy out of my earshot.

I just turned 29 at the end of last month.

I work in a nuthouse of sorts.

I'm not too big on Star Wars games, even though I buy them all.

I'm all about listening to and playing music, mostly of the heavy variety, drinking beer, and playing tons of games.

I have a penis.

That's all I can think of for now.

Well, my nick here (and everywhere) is Pho3nix, my irl name is Alf.

I Live in: Finland (Yes, it's bloody cold here.)

Hobbies: Anything that has got to do with Star Wars, computers, music, TV and movies.

Music: I have a broad musical taste, but mostly Metal and LotR/Star Wars ballads.

Occupation: Clone Trooper, recon commando on Ord Cestus. ( krhm...Student :p)

Archived