Home

Introduce yourself!

Mountainforest

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, Im Carter. I like to play Soccer, Football and Computer. I live in North Carolina. My friends call me "Da BEast" because im only 5'4 but no one can tackle me when we play football. Lol my motto is "They may be bigger but im stronger". Lol another important thing is im a christian :p. Lol i hope thats enough info for you.

Hello peeps, I'm Tom, 31 years young. I am a carer, I look after people with health problems. That is when I'm not ill myself, I recently have recovered from cancer.

I am also a techno artist. I hate pop music.

I also love playing computer games - SWBF, Doom 3 and COD to name some of my faves

I'm new to the Lucas forums but I've been a Star Wars fans for as long as I could remember. My name is Erik and I'm from Los Angeles, Ca. I play mainly first person shooter games. Battlefront has now become my new favorite game :D

I also play Tie Fight and XWing even though my friends tell me the graphics suck...I just tell them to F**K OFF. I love those games too...

Hello.

My name is Arbuz (watermelon in russian).

I am from Mexico. I'm one of those eccentric engineers out there.

I've lost communication with my home planet and enjoy yours for the time being.

I'm living in Puerto Rico right now and you can find me on any given server at any given time. My current schedule is set to 'Random' :D

I've also lived in U.S., Switzerland, Spain and Russia. I mean you no harm but if you are my opponent in the game I will hunt you down and shoot you like a dog ;)

Take care.

Arbuz :jawa

:deathii:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Col. Arbuz

Hello.

My name is Arbuz (watermelon in russian).

I am from Mexico. I'm one of those eccentric engineers out there.

I've lost communication with my home planet and enjoy yours for the time being.

I'm living in Puerto Rico right now and you can find me on any given server at any given time. My current schedule is set to 'Random' :D

I've also lived in U.S., Switzerland, Spain and Russia. I mean you no harm but if you are my opponent in the game I will hunt you down and shoot you like a dog ;)

Take care.

Arbuz :jawa

:deathii:

You shoot dogs? Half of me is swiss, I'm going there every vacation. Beautifull country isn't it?

Hey all, what's up?

My name is Jorge, and I'm a 19-year old college student in California. I've been playing SW games since I first got the first X-Wing installment for my ol' 486. I love playing Tie Fighter, and my ol' 486 only purpose now is to play that game once in a while.:p I've been playing XWA since it came out in 1997 (right?),and I reserved and enjoy SWB. The only prob I have with it, besides my pc's lack of power, is that it's too addicting. lol!

p.s. cool smiley's:mex1: :missile::vsd::tie:

• 4 weeks later...

hello everyone,

my name is warren and i'm 35 yrs old,have a wife named sandy and 3 children amber age 11,sebastian age 8,and madison age 2. i have 2 pet ball pythons named gene and blackie,and a huge green iguana named gus.

my hobbies include: model building,reading,collecting any thing star wars,kiss,wasp and hockey stuff. i love metal music mostly 80's stuff,love football and hockey,my favorate movies are star wars and jaws.

love playing pc games,play counter strike,nhl '04,rainbow six 3:raven shield,zoo thycoon and of course my newest addiction star wars battlefront.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Greetings Nihilus...and may I say, that you were a PANSY in Sith Lords ;)

Seriously though, that was a pretty weak boss fight :)

God I know, the whole game I was geting ready to fight this "big tough boss". And its Like uh,wow,about,20 hits from my saber and your dead,wow,and YOU made it on the front cover....riiiiiiiight. :jawa

Hi all Im OD-Nile-X-Z-N. Im from the Obsidian Dragon clan and I love to roleplay. Also I love Jawas and anything that relates to them. Im from kentucky(yup a redneck jawa lol just joking;) ) and Im actually a real Jawa that has been teleported to Earth and learnd to type:p. Hope to post with you all(y'all) soon:jawa.

Archived