• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

have i done this yet?

any way, better late than never.

Name: ben

Ocupation: student. ish.

species: mutt.

Hobbies: Trials biking, runescape n00bhunting, and all round SW fan. my sincerest apologies if i have already done this.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I just joined today. I have the PS2 versions of both Battlefront I and II. I decided to join because I was playing Hunt on Endor and I decided to name myself after Lieutenant Kettch because it was a ton of fun playing as the Ewoks. You know, it's a lot of fun to yell "Yub yub!" while throwing spears and rocks at scout troopers while they're shooting lasers and throwing explosives at you. :fire11::stick:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

well my game name is BOOM! why you ask because it the last thing you hear before you die!! heehee....anywho....my real name is Casey Burch,and i play high school football for a hobby and in the free time i play swb2....im 18 and male of course .....pls dont report me for typing like im bout to pls its just to get out to my buds.....

ALL FORMER OR STILL ARE {MOH} MEMS PLS PM ME SO I CAN ASK YOU ABOUT WHAT I HAVE MISSED SINCE IVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE....THANK YOU ~BOOM~

• 3 months later...

My name is John Wesely Golden, and I live in the United States of America, in Texas. I ride motorcycles and work on shtuff that has engines and at least two wheels. I have always played the Rogue Squadron series, and ever since Battlefront came out, I have been hooked. My friends Taylor and James were my battle buddies. We did pretty good, Taylor's kills almost 100 percent head shots. He quit playing, and James and I still rock it every once in a while..... I am hoping I can find someone in this forum that lives locally that will fight with me me.

• 1 year later...

I'll stick with my rogueleader92 username. i am an avid fan of Rogue Squadron 3D and almost anything else Star Wars. I have yet to manage a gold in every level of RS3D, but I started when I was like, 8 or something, and I didn't really get good at video games untilthe last 5 years when i realized there was actually some skill involved. If you have questions about RS3D, i am definitely your man. for example, i have found out that out of the dozen or so passcodes for the PC version, only about five benefit you at all. IAMDOLLY, OOMPWAMPA, USEDAFORCE, GOODGUYTIE, WOOKIEPELT. don't ever use CHICKEN; it is compltely pointless and will probably lose you the level, oh, and it will crash the game if you try it on Taloraaan.

Archived