Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im kind regerttnig getting it now, as it has sparse features, adn i just read RR said there will be a feature filled release in a few months. :(

There is a real racket with this crap these days. They did it with LOTR, they did it with Hellboy, and also Jaws.

I'm kind of dissapointed with my new 30th anniversary Jaws, because other than adding a book with lots of photos, all they really added was to split most of the extra features onto Disc two, removed the shark trivia game, added some really lame 70's BBC featurette interview with Steven Spielberg. Other than that, it has the same pic/sound and even the same interactive menus. I love the movie, but this seemed like a silly re-release to me. DVD companies are really starting to piss me off with this gimmick. And no, I didn't bother getting the Dawn of the Dead collector's DVD, the Divimax version suited me just fine....:mad:

Warhammer rules.

If you can find a good group to play it with and enough money to burn plenty of holes in your pocket.

If any of you know of any good hobby/comic shops around the southern Minneapolis area... let me know. I've had some bad experiences at Air Traffic.

If you can find a good group to play it with and enough money to burn plenty of holes in your pocket.

If any of you know of any good hobby/comic shops around the southern Minneapolis area... let me know. I've had some bad experiences at Air Traffic.

I played Warhammer 40k..god that was expensive. And I played Space Marines, who are one of the cheaper armies out there...

I can generally scrounge up enough money to get most of the stuff I need, but I do have a problem with gaming. I don't get in too many games any more because all my friends quit, and the only hobby shop around is the Games Workshop Store, and on gaming nights they're always packed. Oh well, I still love to build and paint the stuff...

Mezmerize, i ended up buying the new hed pe album(even tho i protested it for some odd reason), some star wars t-shirts(one is Darth vaders helmet, the other is Boba Fett's symbol, the other reads "the force is strong in this one), Darth Tater, some Halo 2 Spartans(blue/yellow and steel/i forgot the color)bunch of other stuff too

and for work i bought a knife, water proof boots, a hand saw, gloves, pants, and shirts

Archived