Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A visit to Shiloh Battlefield Memorial Park and some ultimate frisbee!

God, I love running, Shiloh is such a cool place to visit.

Also I don't know if I posted this already but I got myself a Creative Zen Touch \o/ preloaded with 50 classical songs (Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Strauss, Chopin, Bach, Dvorak, et al)

On top of that I got a ticket thingie for 3 free music downloads from my cousin so I have downloaded:

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights (Acoustic)

Marvin Gaye ft. Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

We rockin. :D

Most awesome books I have read in a while if not ever.
Yep, those are good, FotF is the best I think. You'd better watch out though - Flickr (Yahoo, really) will eat you alive if they discover you're not linking back to them! :D

I picked up a wireless card (802.11g for $10, yay!) for my lappy. No telling what I might do with it... :dev7:

Yep, those are good, FotF is the best I think.

Faith of the Fallen is definately the best after the first couple, but Wizards First Rule will probably always stick with me seeing as how it's the one that hooked me on the series. FotF is just plain beautifully written though. Very artistically done. Really brings back that hopeless feeling of the first couple where you just don't know how it can possibly end well, and you can't stop reading.

Awesome.

Well considering I'm on a bleeding edge PC...from 1998...pretty good :)

Just need a soundcard, the onboard sound distorts everything.

My mom said that she wants to get a new comp, and that in the next couple of months we should be able to get a new one, which means I get the old one, that at least has 1.6ghz cpu and 3xx ram, compared to this 333mhz 96MB RAM POS

For some reason my cd drive won't let me install it. It fubars it everytime, the only time I was able to get it to install, was when I used the cd drive from the livingroom computer, and then it worked. Of course afterwards my I got grounded for a week and had to uninstall linux, but hell it worked for a couple hours.

I actually have a spare computer lying around, that is slightly better (PIII), I just need a cheap hard drive for it, and it should work. I also have a spare Athlon XP 2000+ socket A that I will use to build a computer once I get a job, I totalled up the parts from newegg and it was only 298 with shipping for everything else I needed.

Archived