Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wiilson wants two concordance volumes. Would you reakon there worth the buy as I have some spare cash tommrow and may be shopping.

I also ordered this:

kingdomhospital.gif

Yeah, they're cool if you're into that stuff, and I know you are. You can get them in paperback pretty cheap (1-5 bucks) at amazon.

@ TiE, they're pretty good, but time consuming. They've become a bit of an obsession to me lately. When you start, you'll want to see the Dark Tower more than the main characters do. I'm not familiar with Otherland. Got a short synopsis or link you'd recommend? There's always Google if not, I reckon.

I'm not a stranger to long books.

Otherland's books are 792, 675, 784, and 1072 pages long (1-4 respectively) I'm around half way through the second. It's pretty good, my first "cyber-punk" book. It's basically about a super complex simulation world that's like the Matrix. But instead of killer robots you have evil rich corporations (created by humans, for humans). It gets pretty f-ed up when the sh*t hits the fan.

Very interesting, but pretty long. And the entire first book is almost like the intro of the series, get's everything set-up.

Not for slow readers, that's for sure. I myself just saw it in a Barnes 'n Noble one day, read the first 10 pages, liked it, and bought it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0886777631/sr=8-1/qid=1140310099/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-2529863-7873565?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Amazon reviews are pretty good places to see if a book is any good. (The cover they show is the old one, pretty lame looking IMO)

I like Redwall books, what can I say.
I used to read those too. I have most of them up to Lord Brocktree, I think: Mossflower, Mattimeo, Martin the Warrior, The Legend of Luke, Taggerung, Marlfox, Lord Brocktree, Redwall, The Long Patrol, Outcast of Redwall, and The Pearls of Lutra. I've read all of them up to Loamhedge (except for Triss). Eventually I realized they all had basically the same story, but they were good until then. :p

I'd watch it. Sounds like an hilarious concept. I'd invest in that show.:)

I'll second that!

HL2xbxPFTfront.jpg

All BS aside, this really is a fun game. I checked it out from work before I bought it, I got up to the channels on the airboat. Swore at it like a sailor. I am determined to finish this game. I love the opened end feel of the levels. It's WAY better than Doom 3 IMO.

Grooves, you won't be dissapointed. I rented it, and it was quite excellent. If I had a better comp I'd buy it for pc, but, eh...

BTW: Striders suck : |

You'll know what I mean : |

Also, could you have found a bigger picture :p

If I had a better compy, I'd have been all over this in the beginning. I was interested in the screen shots. Keep in mind, I have NO Idea what happened in the first Half Life, and please do not spoil it for me....i'll visit that scenario at a later time. Thanks to Valve, and XBOX, I can experience this without worrying about loading issues, the same way I did with Doom 3 (yes, Groovy beat that on the XBOX, and loved every minute of it!)

Picture is not large enough, what you want a full screen shot? :p

Neither did I, and that's what I love. It's a great game even if you havn't played the first one. Don't worry, I wwon't spoil anything for you. What I said was more for the peoples that played it :)

Oh i've seen the Striders.....they are part of what got me interested in the game. I have not had to fight the Striders YET, but I already know that is inevitable. You didn't spoil anything there. ;)

Keep in mind, I have NO Idea what happened in the first Half Life, and please do not spoil it for me...

...because I'm spoling it for myself by playing the sequel?

Sorry, its sort of funny because I know literally 15 people who bought half-life 2 when it first came out and have never even touched the first game.

This upsets me because I have touched the first game... considerably. :nutz1:

*Not a pedophile by the way* :p

I need one of those, mine got ****ing stolen last year and now I am required to have one for school, I have to keep borrowing other people's whenever I need it.

lol. I didn't need one yet, but I want it because like everybody had one, and I'd borrow it because my other calculator sucks. But, ya it's neat to use.

Those TI-83 Plus' are great fun if you get good games. Get Golden Pheonix and Wire if you can. You'll need Mirage OS first, so get that also.

I'll look into that.

Archived