Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We just got a new computer :)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7878978&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01172&id=1149040727178

It's not the one we wanted, but I'll just slap another 512 of RAM into it, and then get a PCI-E graphics card, and it will be good to go :)

But I get the old one :D

That's low, just buying a computer is no way to do it. Make one, mess it up, spend 3 weeks fixing it and then it will work great and cost you less, despite the 3 sleepless nights you spent putting it together and fixing it. :xp:

This may not be the norm here, but I bought a lamp shade to make a lamp out of one of my old trumpets. I am of course very pleased with it.

hpim04738gw.jpg

also got this...

Firefly_DVD.jpg

liked the the series, hated that it was canceled so I finally decided to but the series on dvd

and I also got one of these...

57856.jpg

That's low, just buying a computer is no way to do it. Make one, mess it up, spend 3 weeks fixing it and then it will work great and cost you less, despite the 3 sleepless nights you spent putting it together and fixing it. :xp:

Yeah, but my mom was only able to get it because of her no interest best buy card. If I had my way I would have custom built it.

Oh well, at least we got a good deal on the monitor.

B000A0EFJW.jpg

I've never felt like such a bad ass in any game ever before. Order your guys to hide behind a dumpster while you get behind a mini-van. Toss a smoke into a group of baddies, tell your 'mates to start attacking while you pepper 2 enemies from behind the car with thermal vision. Smokey meat-grinder. :D

250px-Darwiniapackshot.jpg

I've only played to first real level but it's like if Pikmin and Black and White had a child in the 80s. It's a crap load of fun and I like the fact that it's pretty much impossible to loose and how it's constantly entertaining. I bought it at Best Buy yesterday for $20. If you liked either Pikmin or B&W, you should get it.

I didn't exactly buy it but this guy I know bought some chewing gum back with him from Korea and it's REALLY weird! It tastes a little bit like wood, a lot like dirt and it has a picture of a retarded carrot looking thing on the front.

Just thought I'd share...

I've gotten a lot of stuff. But my most recent was this purchase which I made a few hours ago.

]img[sHINY SHARPIES]/img[

It's pretty awesome. It works really well, I even shaved a bit of my head with it. :p

2.5 inch blade? 3? Maybe I'm just having a hard time judging. Any particular reason you went with a fixed blade? I normally prefer folders when they're of smaller size.

I have been saving my money lately for a new condo.

In this case...

Yeah, I had a coupon for buy two, get one free on used stuff. I got some PSP games I had my eye on:

remix_capcom.jpgmedium_namco_museum_battle_collection.jpg

00217900.jpg

Right now I am hooked on the Capcom collection. I honestly forgot how fun some of these scrolling shooters were. I am having a blast with these!

I didn't exactly buy it but this guy I know bought some chewing gum back with him from Korea and it's REALLY weird! It tastes a little bit like wood, a lot like dirt and it has a picture of a retarded carrot looking thing on the front.

Just thought I'd share...

That's probably ginseng. Supposed to be great for your health (and possibly your wang's functionality?). :)

Archived