Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW: I have no intention of using it to rip off Nintendo by downloading ROMs of their games, I just want to be able to run home-brew aps like DS-Organise (a PDA type program) and DSDoom (Again not ripping anyone off as you need an original WAD file to run it, which I already have, legally).

Riiiight...

Have fun (once you get it) :)

My apologies jon, I should have been more clear, I was saying that more to TiE than to you. No hard feelings meant man :)

Sorry, I was talking from my personal point of view. God damn, I'd be on CNN as TiE 7h3 R1pp3r 0m6|0|r00f|3!!!1

Anyway...

40dc02887440ff7bd2d485298d8ed776.jpg

Got it yesterday, been so busy playing it. Already got 6 hours in one day.

I don't even see how I could play Zelda: TP on something other than Wii.

I'm about 16 hours into the game. Just got past the 3rd temple. And I gotta say...

Zant is a dick.

I agree, the game felt very intuitive on the Wii and I don't see myself going back to the old Zelda control scheme. But if I didn't own a Wii, I would have gotten the GCN version in a flash as well, it's the next best thing I guess ;)

And Zant is awesome, he's a breath of fresh air to the series IMO.

I agree, the game gelt very intuitive on the Wii and I don't see myself going back to the old control scheme. But if I didn't own a Wii, I would have gotten the GCN version in a flash as well, it's the next best thing I guess ;)

And Zant is awesome, he's a breath of fresh air to the series.

Yeah, but even awesome people can be dicks :p

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I acquired this:

IncubusLightGrenades.gif

Been listening to it all day, and I love it. Quite a few gems in here. I love Earth To Bella, as well as Diamonds and Coal.

And you call yourself a hockey fan ? ;)

I played hockey in my brother's team last week as a replacement. I hadn't played in over 2 years because I moved for university... anyways, needless to say it was a rough game for me :p

In the middle of my Christmas shopping, I also snagged this for myself...

B0009RCPUC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1119013433_.jpg

PSP0139.jpg

Critics panned this game but I actually like it. I started playing this on the 360 a few weeks back, and i'm having fun with it, but what I like about it most is all the different things you get to do in this game. It's got an interesting story, and a handful of famous actors doing the voice work. I think I appreciate this game for what it trys to do more than most people.

This PSP version is basically the same as the 360/PS2/XBOX/GC/PC version with a few added mini games and some quick play levels. Only thing that frustrates me and will ALWAYS frustrate me about the PSP is the awkward controls. This game is kinda hard without that other thumbstick, and sometimes the buttons don't do what you want them too. Otherwise this would be a great game.

At least it's better than Killzone Liberation...which despite it's rave reviews, I absolutely hated it. :mad:

14213.jpeg

I recommend that no one buy this. Seriously. I'm a huge Beatles fan and this made the Beatles sound absolutely terrible. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was turned into absolute crap, it seems George Martin just added really random sounds from their other songs into every single song. It seems like he just went crazy and decided to have a play around in some free music editor. The only reason I'm listening ahead is because I want to know how he ruined every single song on the disk, so then I can appreciate the classics more.

Seriously disappointed.

Early Christmas present, from me to me...

whatsoutthere_sm.jpg

I am generally intrigued by all things to do with space exploration, the cosmos, and the outer unknown. Am in the process of creating a drama piece based on theories of outer space, so need a bit of "light" reading for "research". I love getting these kinds of books; they're huge, with lots of images and very few words...picture books for grown-ups...plus this one's got massive hi-res images of the Horsehead Nebula...damn, I love that nebula...

Hee :animelol:

Archived