Home

Oh, Logitech x 240 (2.1)

It's nothing special, it's just way better than the mono speaker on my 14" TV. Hits in FN3 are especially nasty sounding now.

ahhh, I see. I bought the Logitech X540 for my computer at around Christmas time.

Fricken amazing.

4184076213_small.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Spike Spiegel's Swordfish II from the Cowboy Bebop series. (Google it)

I came into possession of about a dozen games (about 6 PC and 6 PS2 games) from a friend who is going away. It was a surprise because he called me on his cell phone as he was driving towards my house with them. I felt like he was splitting up his possessions like he was going to die or something. It's a real bummer because he's going away for pretty much forever...

Good thing: Staying up until 2 in the morning playing the most intense game of DotA ever with friends.

Very good thing: Winning.

DotA?

You don't mean that silly game that's on Warcraft III's custom games?

Why, yes, I do mean that silly game that's on Warcraft III's custom games. Once you get into it it's hard to stop. Our one game lasted about An hour and 45 minutes, definitely one of the longest Wc3 games I've ever played.

Why, yes, I do mean that silly game that's on Warcraft III's custom games. Once you get into it it's hard to stop. Our one game lasted about An hour and 45 minutes, definitely one of the longest Wc3 games I've ever played.

I've tried to play it, but every time I attempt to play I either get kicked out of the lobby for being a newb, or die many horrible humiliating deaths at the hands of people who've spent holidays and sick days practicing their game.

I've tried to play it, but every time I attempt to play I either get kicked out of the lobby for being a newb, or die many horrible humiliating deaths at the hands of people who've spent holidays and sick days practicing their game.

Definitely know what you mean by that. Last night I was actually playing via virtual LAN on Hamachi, so I wasn't really on Battle.net. It's much easier to learn playing either with friends on a LAN or by simply creating a match on bnet solely for teaching yourself the basics and the items etc.

The DotA community is pretty harsh to newbs, so it's best to use sites like http://www.dotaportal.com to learn strategies and learn about the items and recipes. I've actually only been playing since April, but it's pretty fun and I've already gotten fairly good at it. I can hold my own online, at least.

Archived