Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid school stupid for not letting us get out for a two more stupid weeks.

On the other hand, at least we start school in September. Eat the heat, bitches!

It also give me a chance to make sweet sweet love to Bioshock once it comes out in August...

I got a $95 7600GT as a cheap replacement for my downstairs computer and a 450w PSU. I'm going to take my 7900GS from my downstairs computer and move it to my Compaq (lol all you like, it was a great deal) computer so I can play all my games on it. But since my sister plays Sims 2 on the other computer, I needed to get a video card able to play it.

The PSU is going to replace the weak sauce 250w PSU on my Compaq.

Well, since nobody had a clue what to get me for Graduation, I took the first round of my graduation money, and got myself these...

ps2-repair.jpg

Used PS2 And Controller - $90

sony-official-memory-card-ps2.jpg

8MB Memory Card - $20

box-l.jpg

Dynasty Warriors 3 - $10

devil%20may%20cry.jpg

Devil May Cry - $8, but free because of by 2 used get one free sale.

:D

^^^Agreed

PS2 slim is the size of a hardcover novel (around 250-300 pages) and is a lot sexier. And easier to mod for to use Swap Magic. But knowing Bongo, he's probably going to hack it like crazy. :p

Yeah, well the extra 30 bucks is 30 bucks spent on something else, such as a gift for my girlfriends birthday ;)

Besides, the linux kit doesn't work with the slim PS2.

Anyhow, I got another 100 dollars in graduation money today. Guitar Hero 2 Here I come :D

Yeah, well the extra 30 bucks is 30 bucks spent on something else, such as a gift for my girlfriends birthday ;)

Besides, the linux kit doesn't work with the slim PS2.

Anyhow, I got another 100 dollars in graduation money today. Guitar Hero 2 Here I come :D

It doesn't support Linux because there is no space for a hard drive, durrr. :V

Archived