Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked this up yesterday. Major improvement from the Xtra.

It's awesome. My music doesn't even take up half a third of the 30 gigs, so I'm transferring several DVDs over. Gonna be pretty sweet for when I want to listen to music or movies on the move.

Picked this up yesterday. Major improvement from the Xtra.

It's awesome. My music doesn't even take up half a third of the 30 gigs, so I'm transferring several DVDs over. Gonna be pretty sweet for when I want to listen to music or movies on the move.

Me and my bro and my friend and a couple of other people at school whom I don't know have those.

Get this:

http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/CREZENVISM.html

Or the fear of scratching will keep you from ever really handling it naturally. Also, don't bother putting the cover on the thumb part, makes it harder to use if anything. And be extra careful when putting it on, going to want it to look nice.

Me and my bro and my friend and a couple of other people at school whom I don't know have those.

Get this:

http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/CREZENVISM.html

Or the fear of scratching will keep you from ever really handling it naturally. Also, don't bother putting the cover on the thumb part, makes it harder to use if anything. And be extra careful when putting it on, going to want it to look nice.

Ug, I don't like the prospect of applying anything directly onto the Zen. I've been looking at a case that'll hold the Zen and still let me use it. Probably going to be this or something similar. Or I may just get the leather case Creative sells.

s7300134te7.th.jpg

s7300139uy6.th.jpg

s7300143ww5.th.jpg

I DONE GRADUMATED :D

Had graduation ceremonies at 3:00, and then hung out with family and my girlfriend and then we all went to go see Weird Al! He rocked the muh-fuggin house! Costume change for damn near each song, just awsome, awsome, fan-f***ing-tastic :D

s7300134te7.th.jpg

s7300139uy6.th.jpg

s7300143ww5.th.jpg

I DONE GRADUMATED :D

Had graduation ceremonies at 3:00, and then hung out with family and my girlfriend and then we all went to go see Weird Al! He rocked the muh-fuggin house! Costume change for damn near each song, just awsome, awsome, fan-f***ing-tastic :D

Congrats Bongo! :D

dude...bongo...please tell me you threw an elbow into that small child in the second pic

He's my little brother...so yeah, I did XP

Dude, I didn't even notice that chick, and I know why she looked at me like that. My big black friend Nate had just walked by and I said "Stay white my nigga!", like a second before that pic :D

Also, funny story, my grandma demolished the side of this chicks new Scion tC, by backing into it with her Buick Century. The chick was pissed as hell, but it was in a parcking lot. Both me and Bree saw she was clear, no one was coming, no one was backing out. We start backing out, all of a sudden we hear a horn, then crunch. I get out, and see her left rear door smashed in, and my grandmas buick barely has a scrape on it. This mexican chick is crying (understandably), then she gets pissed at my grandma even though it was her fault. The best thing was, she asked my grandma if she saw her, to which she said "No, did you see me?" The mexican chicks response: "Yes." Then why the f*** did you pull out? My grandma has already gotten a call from the chicks insurance, and my grandmas just turning it over to the family lawyer :D

EDIT: Very Good Thing: I just 5 starred Laid To Rest by Lamb of God On GHII on Expert 0.0

Double post ftl, but necessary for bumpage.

s7300155yj3.th.jpg

Today I bought myself a Relic watch with a changing face. The face is like an LED display that shows the seconds, and is hard to describe, but here's a video I made of it. S***y lighting, but it was the best I could get. Maybe later I'll make a better vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhrKIWjTc9E

But it is entirely sick, and only 57 dollars on sale :D

I also got a Skipper Hat :D

s7300161aj7.th.jpg

And a 60 day WoW prepaid card. My time runs out next week, so I bought it early, but this way the second I run out, bam, more game time :D

wowcard.jpg

Off topic, why's the swamp so slow recently?

Archived