Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing, I'm in California messing with my best friend (yes, he still is after I moved four years ago, we're that tight- our entire family is friends with his family, it really rocks- as in my mom's best friend is his mom, and my dad's best friend is his dad) for the first time in over a year.

Going to Six Flags Magic Mountain on Wednesday - (Magic Mountain is the most hard-core amusement park in America) and I can't wait to get on the "Log Jammer"- one of the oldest rides but is ridiculously fun with friends and during the night. Last time we went there we asked the staff that essentially told people to keep our hands and feet inside at all times before the drops for the boats have no restraints at all, and asked them how they like their jobs and other crap like that- and we rode it half a dozen times, too. We plan on singing "Row, row, row your boat" and the "Happy Birthday" song whist on the ride, just to freak people out.

That reminds me... when my friend was up at my house in Seattle, Washington- we drove around one day in the residential areas for two hours waving and barking at people as we drove by, great fun.

But a weird thing(s), I'm on the internet because I'm leeching off some guy's WiFi connection that isn't locked in this neighborhood, excellent connection, though- this laptop has a awesome receiving strength. But another thing I don't really wish to let on that much, but I've been putting the super zoom on my DSLR through the ropes, snapping pics of people when they don't expect it, I feel like a paparazzi photographer... used it a bunch at the beach. *Whistles* :xp: Lawl

Target. They were having pretty good deals on boxed sets. The Robocop trilogy went for the same price, $14. Rocky 1-5 for, I think, $18. Something under $20 but I can't remember correctly. The Riddick movie pack for $10. And that's all I can remember for now. But that was about 2 weeks ago.

yay target!

*flees*

*coughdathworksfortargetcough*

Very Good Thing: I'm off to Arizona til monday. And I can't tell you which hotel I'm staying at, but there are two tree's involved :D

Later bitches :xp:

They said 'Let's call this hotel something tree.'

So they had a meeting, it was quite short.

How about Tree?

No, Double Tree!

Hell YEAH!

Meeting adjourned!

I had my heart set on Quadruple Tree. We were almost there.

HAHA!!

I got $100 and got to go to Magic Mountain on my birthday. And I'm going to have a load of cool pics to show when I get back.

Warning: WALL OF TEXT (WoT)

Please excuse any typos or bad writing grammar, it's late... and listening to Nirvana's 'Nevermind' isn't helping.

Rides I rode on in order as I remember:

1. Log Jammer - Fun way to start the day. No line.
  2. Goliath - Losta fun, drop rules and the black-out helix is awesome. No line.
  3. Batman - Rougher than I remember, and for some strange reason my feet hurt like ****ing hell during every turn (it's floorless). No line.
  4. Riddler - Rougher than I remember, my balls groinial sack hurt because of the seat. No line.
  5. Ninja - It's lost its pizzaz years ago. Long line, not worth the wait. My ears bleed because announcer practically screams "Hai-yah!" every single time the train leaves. We later argued that a real Ninja would never say such a thing, and would rather just slash your throat or break your neck silently instead. Edit: On that "Hai-yah" thing... as we rode by the announcer I yelled "It's too freakin' loud!" to him.
  6. X - This is the super popular ride of the park and I hate it. I loved the big drop at the start but it went all down-hill from there. I thought my legs were going to pop out of their sockets if I wasn't careful. Hour and a half wait, horrible- and we were stuck behind a posse of loud-mouthed bimbos the entire time, too.
  7. Jet Stream - Fun and short ride, the big drop is the only thing fun on this along with the spinning station. No line. Edit: Oh, and I waved and gave thumbs up to the exiting train of Ninja (they're right next to eachother) yelling out stuff like "Hey guys!" "Good luck!" and "Whoo!!" - Gave big thumbs-up to woman in back seat, she returned it with enthusiasm - everyone only looked at me.
  8. Log Jammer - This ride is always awesome. But something weird happened: To the guy telling us to get off the boats my friend said: "Dude, that loop was freaking awesome!" (it's a water flume ride) And the 18-something-yearold responded with, "Really? Hey man, you got any shrooms I can buy?" "No man," -not missing a beat- "lost them on the loop, gotta be more careful."
  9. Log Jammer - Again we get on, the guy is there again and my friend says, "Dude, I found my shrooms on the loop again, but it's gonna cost you." "Don't worry, I've got the money."
  10. Goliath - Little wait, but no big deal... partially black-out on the helix as usual.
  11. Gold Rusher - We went by this earlier but it was closed down temporarily. One of the oldest if not the oldest rides in the park. It was empty and it was fun. But it was weird because me and my friend saw the train coming in and some overweight early twenties girl is in front- hard breaks and a bra 3 sizes too small for her in a tanktop .... thought they were going to pop-out.
  12. Jet Stream - Tried to get into the Deja Vu line but I was permanently barred from it for life- it had a height restriction of 6'3" - I beat it by 3 inches and my bro and friend both couldn't go.
  13. Jet Stream - It's starting to get late - Make faces at the ride camera to lol at.
  14. Jet Stream - Look back for ride camera - make fun of fellow rider's 4chan-esqe expression in picture - I notice I'm standing right next to said rider - quickly save myself by saying "Looks like he was having fun" in a nice way - my brother doesn't catch this and is totally oblivious to this until I drag him away and explain why he should be embarrassed
  15. Revolution - Built during the bicentennial I think, pretty old. No line and it was good fun.
  16. Scream - Short ride - Forgot that it was floorless and frantically tightened my shoes before leaving the station. No line.
  17. Log Jammer - Dude, we have a thing with this ride, it's night time and there is no one riding it - the best time to do so, too. My brother almost accidentally clubs a small woman Asian -probably Burmese- tourist (with her husband) while trying to hit my friend after he gives him a pinch. We say "hi" to the shroom kid. Edit: I yell hello to everyone on Gold Rusher (20+ people) as they slowly go by before a lifting hill - I wave insanely, about half of them return the greeting, I feel great.
  18. Log Jammer - Coincidentally, Asian couple follows us on our second round and gives us a smile knowing we're going again. My friend speaks in a Mexican-Gameshow-Host-Like voice and says: "Tengo gatos en mis pantalones porque soy muy enfermo en mi cabeza." - or - "I have cats in my pants because I am very sick in my head." (His mom - despite being of Eastern European decent - is fluent in Spanish as a second language, giving him an ability to get into 3rd year Honors Spanish in his school)
  19. Log Jammer - Meet Shroom Boy again on the watch post before the drop. My friend explains: "Dude, that cork-screw back there was so tight, dawg!" Get peace sign and nod from Shroom Boy.
  20. Log Jammer - I go in my own boat-log-thing with the rest in the one behind me. I accidentally scare them by hiding in the boat by squatting down in it to surprise Shroom Boy by saying: "What's up?" Before going down the drop for the last time that day. He had a great expression though... went from boredom -to- WTF? -to- "Huh?" -to- "I'm Confused" all in one smooth motion. My friend and my sister go on Goliath 3 times in row before leaving.

It's way too late - It sucked that we got ripped $10 for a $4 cheeseburger meal there. Also I'm hungry.

Went shopping with my birthday money flood.

box-l-2.jpg

$20 - Haven't played used it much, only got a mid-forties brain right now, higher than I'd like- but it's made to gauge 20+ yearolds.

ff_3.jpg

$40 - Haven't played it yet, but I imagine this will be fun on the way home.

ninety-nine-nights-xbox.jpg

$30 - Sure it got sub-par ratings, but I liked the demo for it's brainless destruction and I wanted to buy an M-Rated game for the first time. I loved giving the checker my learner's permit to brag that I became old enough to buy them only two days ago - even though I'd been playing them for around nine years.

^^^ Got those with my $100 bill.

1167957311.jpg

$90

Finally get to show off my proficiency to my friends and brag how I can play on hard mode. :p -- Too bad I can't play my 360 games until I get home in two days - probably won't be on LF until then.

Also, I plan on getting DiRT for the 360 as soon as possible when I get back.

And I played Hotel Dusk some more to discover that the game was great only when you knew where everyone was- so I printed a 111 page walkthrough off Gamefaqs.com, cut split them into sections, and stapled my own guide together.

Playing the story: Fun - Having to figure out how to get it: Not that fun

Resident Evil 4 on the Wii is hands down the best port I have ever played. Graphics look amazing. Controls actually work BETTER than the Game Cube version. You use the nun chuck to move Leon, and you use the Wii remote for firing the weapon. You hold down the "b" button, and just point at your target, and push the "A" button to fire your weapon. You also hold down the "C" button on the nun chuck, and use the Wii remote in a slashing motion to do the knife slashing. (works great on creates! ) Works great! I blitzed through the first couple of levels way faster than I did on the game cube version. And the fact that this version has all the cool extras that were on the PS2 for only $30 makes this game a steal. Man, everyone should play this game....even if you never played a Resident Evil game in your life!

TiE,

Screw what they said about Ninety Nine Nights! I checked that game out from work, and I had so much fun playing it, that I broke down and bought it a couple of weeks ago. This is my first introduction to "hack n' slash", but the action of the game never gets old to me! Hacking up hordes of goblins is just plain fun to me! The game is short on substance, but delivers on point with the core action. I love playing it! I'm up to level 6 or so with Imphy, and I am having a ball with this game!

When my friend was at my house like, 2 weeks ago. I called it cow liquid and we all got a laff outta that.

Also: Thats nice stuff, isn't it Samuel Dravis? That's the first CD that I've bought in years. :p

Edit: Oh yeah. I was playing FFIII pretty much the whole waking time home. I had an inverter to charge my DS mid-drive so it wasn't a problem playing over 8 hours in one day. My guys are level 17 and doing pretty well. Luneth and Arc are both Red Mages, Refia is a White Mage, and Ingus is my Black Mage.

Archived