Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got into the CoD 4 beta. It's nice. Feels very much like a modern version of the first CoD, which is a definite plus for me.

Arg, I missed it when the first give-away came. I waited for noon and the site went down. When they said they would have random drawings for 24 hours. I thought they mean't they'd start the next day at 7:00 PM, not that day. So I was ready to sign-up the next day at 7:00 PM, and I get a "Registration Closed" screen. Pissed me off!

0,1425,i=106305,00.jpg

Although I bought almost the entire Fear Factory catalog, and some other things, this was my biggest purchase.

My last router had to be reset after nearly every case of rain, or foul weather known to mankind. Having to reset my router consists of running the install disc, and then resetting the router by pushing a pen into the reset button. The process only takes about five minutes, but I have had to reset this thing almost every day towards the end of August, as there has been a perpetual monsoon in Joliet as of late. Taking this up with the lads at Circuit City, I had no idea that routers only last so long, and my last router was purchased in either 2003, or 2004, so it was past it's life time. I had no use for wireless internet, as all my crap is in the same room. However, they convinced me, that I don't have to use the wireless features, and I can still hard wire all the stuff the same way I did before. Plus, for some reason, the wireless routers were all on sale.

Getting this router finally resolved my problem, and my connection seems to run a bit faster. I only paid about $60 for this one...same price I paid for the old one. No complaints from me so far. :)

Oh. Yeah. Forgot... My new 2gb of RAM arrived a few days ago and all of my problems are fixed. I officially have switched over to Vista permanently, as my second computer finally switched over. Happy day. Now I can play any games I want on Vista. :D

Oh. Yeah. Forgot... My new 2gb of RAM arrived a few days ago and all of my problems are fixed. I officially have switched over to Vista permanently, as my second computer finally switched over. Happy day. Now I can play any games I want on Vista. :D
I feel sorry for you.

What about the games that don't run on Vista?

Thar be none... at least any games that I give any **** about. I mean, ****... Windows is my bag and I have no problem with it.

Well, anyway- I'm more of a console gamer now, not much of a PC gamer, too expensive most of the time. Games I've tried: Battlefield 2, The Sims 2 + Every Expansion, STALKER, and Company of Heroes. Around 2 hours time with each so far, and not a single crash.

I feel sorry for you.

Oh, it was a hardware problem, not software. RAM was bad and very poor quality.

10085770.jpg

I've been waiting for a while to get this. Finally come out today. So far, I am just adjusting to the controls, which may take a bit to master. But, the graphics on this game are outstanding and without a doubt this is the most realistic hockey I've ever played on a console/PC. The customization of your own player is much more in-depth than before, thus realistic faces and what-not. Fun game from what I've played so far.

Archived