Home

Now dubbed Parkour.

Couldn't have beaten this wipeout/landing.

Also:

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Also: Half-Life2 Ep. II Spoilers.

TiE you forgot when Eli dies. That was also a "Holy Sh*t!" moment!

Gee, forgot that part cause I HAVEN'T FINISHED IT YET! Oh God you ****! :mad:

Also no, that wipe-out is okay, I've landed on a bench twice before.

And also, yes. I know it's parkour, I just said free-runner because I didn't know how well understood it would be.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you play GHIII? I MUST KNOW GOD DAMNIT!

It was "Game Crazy" and actually, my mistake, I played it already 2 weeks before at the Cyber Games thing in Seattle. Also, they have a GH3 demo on the internet if you can download it... which I did 3 days ago.

Woo... Well, with the financial help of my brother (Mr. Money bags) and the total disregard to the value of money. I got a 20" HDTV, the smallest of it's kind.

Vizio VX20L 20" HDTV - $306 Shipped - Refurbished

VX20L1.jpg

*pants*

Been wanting this for a bit. And don't worry, 20" is all I need. I sit <5 feet away from the TV in my room.

Edit: I just ordered it, and my brother and I are splitting the cost.

I'm not too big on anime stuff, but I've been following Avatar for a while now and it's a pretty good show indeed.

I just bought Zack & Wiki this afternoon, what a great game... It's dripping with style and the puzzles are pretty cool so far. I've heared there are some tough one in the game so I'm really looking forward to that.

61sGuKfH06L._SS500_.jpg

Gamestop has demo units.

He's talking about the interactive units in the store. Most of you would probably refer to it as the demo machine. There is a playable demo of GHIII in that.

Oh how I HATE Guitar Hero....

Anyways, I picked up some games I had reserved last week. Only got to play one of them. Once all these stupid district meetings, and Guitar Hero subsides, I might have time to actually play them:

51DuMoYRwOL._SS500_.jpg

Played this one quite a bit on the way to a district meeting. So far pretty good, but hard....like all Castlevania games. You have to beat it to unlock Rondo of Blood, and Symphony of the Night.

51Hc-fzk52L._SS500_.jpg

Loved the last one. Hurray for Lucasarts!

51BX-RawjOL._SS400_.jpg

Hope to play it soon. Have not heard anything bad about it yet. And the demo was fun to play.

Archived