Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just dl'd Chaotic's Maphack for Warcraft III from a friend - works like a charm, even in ladder games :3

What on earth is a Maphack?

I've heard people refer to it so many times, but I never actually found out.

Why have I been playing WC3 for years yet still utterly confused by what this actually is?

What on earth is a Maphack?

I've heard people refer to it so many times, but I never actually found out.

Why have I been playing WC3 for years yet still utterly confused by what this actually is?

http://www.answers.com/topic/maphack?cat=technology

This particular hack I downloaded does three things:

1. At the beginning of the game puts all 5 peons on gold, queue's up two more at your town hall, and auto-selects one of the starting peons so you can build an altar or whatever. It does it all at once the instant the game starts, so you waste no time with idle peons 'n crap.

2. Reveals your opponents location and details such as skills learned on their heroes, units queued up at barracks, etc.

3. Gives you the option to disconnect in AT games, which will count as a tie instead of a loss on your record, letting you achieve 100% win ratio.

Of course it will be useless when the next patch comes out in December. D:

To milo:

WTF_hax.jpg

Very good news, Patch 2.3 finally went live for WoW today.

Slightly bad news, I'm not done Battlegrounding it up for PvP reward gear.

More good news, because I both heal and DPS for my team, the shapeshifting changes for druids will make things much easier for me.

http://www.answers.com/topic/maphack?cat=technology

This particular hack I downloaded does three things:

1. At the beginning of the game puts all 5 peons on gold, queue's up two more at your town hall, and auto-selects one of the starting peons so you can build an altar or whatever. It does it all at once the instant the game starts, so you waste no time with idle peons 'n crap.

2. Reveals your opponents location and details such as skills learned on their heroes, units queued up at barracks, etc.

3. Gives you the option to disconnect in AT games, which will count as a tie instead of a loss on your record, letting you achieve 100% win ratio.

Of course it will be useless when the next patch comes out in December. D:

Oh. So you're a cheater.

I maintain a positive playing record legitimately :p

Honestly though, it does sound like a lot of fun just to abuse the hell out of your opponents.

Oh. So you're a cheater.
Now I am. :S

I maintain a positive playing record legitimately :p

Honestly though, it does sound like a lot of fun just to abuse the hell out of your opponents.

It's fun if you're playing against noobs, but experienced players usually catch on after you creepjack them for the tenth time in a row and proceed to bombard you with whispers of "fuk u noob im sending this replay to blizzard support."

51RMmuMAD8L._SS400_.jpg

Yeah yeah. I don't know why like, 1 out of 4 reviewers had sticks in their bums giving Assassin's Creed 7s and 8s while everyone else is handing out 9s and 9.5s - but from my 4 hours gaming spree so far this game has been a hell of a lot of fun. The free-running mechanics is incredibly fluid and solid and it's a whole lot of fun. It's like what Skate. did for skateboarding games, the movement is incredible.

I don't get why people don't like the fighting AI, yeah sure- guys don't attack you while you're obviously open, but they're still dangerous, if you get beat into a corner you'll really start to take a licking and will have to run for your life.

The most fun thing is grabbing people and throwing people off high places. The counters are extremely cool looking, the fighting is a hell of a lot of fun. The story is really cool, and the big twist of the game is revealed within the first few minutes of the game, and I've got to say it's really cool.

For the levels there are some invisible walls, but they're just a way to keep you out of places until you've progressed more through the story. This game is so great.

They should of spread out releases throughout the year instead of bunching alot of good games in 2 months.

:lsduel::duel:

Quoted for emphasis. We had a pretty dull summer for video games. Now, all the crap I reserved is coming out every day, and I can't afford it all. I have run out of crap to trade in. All these developers want to take advantage of the holidays, but what they fail to realize, is that when there is THIS much stuff to pick from, we scrutinize even more, and find us trying to talk ourselves out of buying this stuff.

Picked these up last weekend:

51nbZiVkQyL._SS400_.jpg

I am a dork and I love the FEAR games. I like what I played so far. Many people don't and the FEAR buzz has probably worn off, but I still enjoy it.

51Vi9gDT9VL._SS400_.jpg

I adore the Silent Hill games ever since I first discovered Silent Hill on PSONE. They are so creep, cool, and just fun to play. This one is no exception to the rule. Truly another landmark in the chapter of Silent Hill. Good controls, outstanding sound....great graphics, and awesome story!

I picked up this tonight:

516d6flsLeL._SS400_.jpg

So far seemed an awful lot like CoD4, but I guess that game has spoiled us now. The achievements are fun, and the Havoc engine makes it worth while. This one is a hell of a lot gorier than CoD4. Overall I like it. I am a sucker for shooters...

whee, finally got that new AC/DC DVD set, there is some nice and some not so nice footage on it, but a gem for sure.

515b2o2VMkL._SS400_.jpg

Picked up the first Death Wish too, I already had 2-4 since Bronson is a badass.

7085729fd7a084df040ce010.L.jpg

Lastly, a very cheesy movie from the 80s about kids on roller skates in the desert who save the post apocalyptic world :)

51NtJn87nwL._SS500_.jpg

Because of my mention of WoW on here, I got a Buy WoW Gold banner ad on the right side of the thread.

Anyhow, my family bought a two pack of space heaters for 30 bucks, meaning I got a space heater in my room. Finally, warmth :D

And I don't want to hear from you bitches in colder places than Vegas, because frankly I don't care. After living in 100+ degree weather over the summer, 61 degrees is really f***ing cold for me :p

Archived