Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I'm poor now. But I did the math and I decided to get it last night because by New Years I predicted that with collected debts, paychecks, and gifts, I would get over $700. So I just took a cash dump of $420 and have plans to still make a gain. Hope my bank doesn't call all pissed off that I just emptied a good chunk of my bank account.
This reminded me I have a paycheck from like August I haven't deposited yet.

Finally picked up the "new" NWN:

60usqc7.jpg

How do you like it? I really enjoyed the first one and I'm a huge fan of dnd, but I only played the second one a little bit in the very beginning and I thought it was really boring and slow moving, but shortly after that I read reviews saying that it really picks up after the first hour or so.

What are your thought?

Two quality figurines, present my mother managed to find in Rome.

herrfuhrer.jpg

And yes, I'm interested in Nazi history. And no, I don't share their twisted ideology in the least bit. And yes, I'm sorry for Mr. Orwell. He just happened to be there for the pic.

I've never understood the appeal of having a nice mouse. It's probably because I've never tried a gaming mouse or anything, but for years I've been able to beat godlikes on UT 2k4 with my standard logitech optical mouse that comes with most computers.

I guess having the extra buttons would be nice, but I think I'd be pretty confused until I got used to them.

Well, after using balled variants for so long, getting this new mouse was like upgrading to first-class from sitting in the airplane wheel-wells. It's so ridiculously responsive and there's no annoying build-up of yucky-ness that hinders movement with the balled ones.

I figured it was just time for an upgrade. :3

Well, after using balled variants for so long, getting this new mouse was like upgrading to first-class from sitting in the airplane wheel-wells. It's so ridiculously responsive and there's no annoying build-up of yucky-ness that hinders movement with the balled ones.

I figured it was just time for an upgrade. :3

After switching from a Microsoft Intellipoint Optical mouse, to a wireless Logitech laser mouse, I will never go back. Logitech just makes the best electronic accessories period.

The thing with mice, is it is about how much you spend on the PC....online....gaming....homework....whatever. Optical mice were the way to go. Balled mice get that yucky build up, and the only real way to clean it is to roll the ball around on a piece of tape. Like who has the time or patience? Optical WAS better, but if that eye get's dirty, it's something else. This is my first laser mouse, and I will never go back. And don't believe that crap you hear about batteries in the wireless. The mouse shuts itself down when it is not in use, and powers back up as soon as you move it. A set of batteries will last me about 3 or 4 months. (also, I have a couple sets of rechargeable batteries) And I am on my PC pretty much every day of the week.

Speaking of accessories and what not. My immediate family did our Christmas presents earlier this evening on the account of the extended family coming tomorrow. My present from Santa this year was this:

http://www.tddirect.ca/products/122716/Samsung/LS22WJWKBM_XAA/

I finally took the plunge into a flat panel LCD monitor. I have wanted one for a while now. By getting this I gained two things, an extra 2 feet of desk space I forgot I had, plus, High definition resolution. At the moment of this typing. My PC and all of it's components and peripherals are brand new.

Sharp AQUOS 42"

h284LC42D43-f_MT.jpeg

I still won't be getting it for at least a week or two though, can't wait to set it up in my living room in front of my new [faux] leather couches... :D

*edit

I finally decided to go with 2 IKEA Säter couches, they're much more comfortable...

68277_PE182429_S4.jpg

I also got a couple of Lack tables to go with them.

931665_73146_front.jpg

I made my brother pay for it since I payed for the upgrades. We're still in California so I won't be able to play it for a day or so until I get back home to Washington.

Things I got for Xmas: $100 cash, Star Wars Sand-Trooper figure, nice watch, The Simpsons Movie, Indiana Jones Trilogy box set, and a hand full of gift cards... My parents still owe me $120 and I have two pay checks that I haven't collected yet... So eh, not much but I'm still okay.

I also played "Impulse" on GH3 at the BestBuy that we got Crysis at. Holy crap is that song fun and fast. I couldn't really handle the fast chords in some sections but it was a lot of fun and a crowd pleaser. I love showing off on GH/RB at store demos. : D

How do you like it? I really enjoyed the first one and I'm a huge fan of dnd, but I only played the second one a little bit in the very beginning and I thought it was really boring and slow moving, but shortly after that I read reviews saying that it really picks up after the first hour or so.

What are your thought?

Actually I haven't even started playing it yet - I've been playing through Dark Messiah and System Shock 2 lately so NWN2 has been on the back burner so to speak. I'll send you a PM about it when I do start playing it though! Meanwhile, there's a thread in the SWK section that might help you.

Rebellion is a damn good game.
QFT. :)

wittgensteintractatusoggy6.jpg022690435001lzzzzzzzfu6.jpg

iaqi2.jpg

Haven't gotten to this either... :D

cover21029cbdfbb12f324eum4.jpg

Archived