Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And those who wonder around, exploring, killing, and climbing, and doing investigations as they come by; having the most fun.

That is exactly how I have been playing it so far, but it just hasn't grabbed me yet.

Speaking of very good things, Season 4 of my favourite ever TV show Battlestar Galactica starts on Tuesday and I CAN'T FRAKING WAIT!

Blarg, I gotta get around to pre-ordering that soon.

Got this for $20 at Costco

box-l-9.jpg

Yeah, I know I probably could have gotten it used for under $15 at Gamestop or something. But I've put about two hours into it. I the graphics and style are sorta off and stuff, really cheesy. But it plays pretty great and technically looks pretty nice. Kinda-sorta like Zelda and Mario Sunshine in a way. If you've got nothing else new to play (like me at the time) I'd recommend this a go.

Today was my birthday. I received the greatest gift I have ever had. My brother in law, and my sister bought a house, and they are selling they're condo to me. I have loved that place ever since they bought it two years ago. I will post pics as soon as I get some. I am still in shock... :drop2:

Where is this condo?

That is exactly how I have been playing it so far, but it just hasn't grabbed me yet.

Well I did finally get into it, and finished Assassin's Creed last night, and I gotta say it's one hell of a game once you get into the flow. Now I just need to make sense of that conference room email...

Well I did finally get into it, and finished Assassin's Creed last night, and I gotta say it's one hell of a game once you get into the flow. Now I just need to make sense of that conference room email...

Yeah it's pretty good until you get to the ending and NOTHING IS EXPLAINED, they just sort of ended it and left it open for a sequel.

I was pissed. >:(

Yeah it's pretty good until you get to the ending and NOTHING IS EXPLAINED, they just sort of ended it and left it open for a sequel.

I was pissed. >:(

Yeah they left it much like an episode of Lost with a whole load of unanswered questions. Very annoying indeed, but at the same time very clever because it ensures sales of Assassin's Creed 2. I know I'll definately be buying it.

I'm sure there is a forum somewhere with people debating and figuring out the meanings of all the vision codes and emails, but I refuse to cheat. Much more fun to torture myself.

I haven't gotten to the conference room yet. I didn't even know about it until after my second play-though. After wondering what it was, I just now found a guide on GameFAQs, really interesting stuff here. I'm guessing there will be an Assassin's Creed series spreading to different ancestors, locations, and centuries. Probably some real time stuff, too. Like medieval Splinter Cell.

Well, being the decal junkie I am, I ordered a decal set for my PSP. My 4th console to get a decal set, my XBOX, DS Lite, 360, and now my PSP.

FuzinRaisin.jpg

And I got a cheap P90 airsoft gun, which should arrive tomorrow, but I'm going on a school trip and will be gone till friday, but it should be pretty great.

Also, anyone see that there is a new section in the User Profile CP? Asks your height in centimeters, which of course I put in 200. :V

51xRXyRxxmL._SS500_.jpg

Got this through the door at the weekend. I know the alternative ending has been around on the net for ages, but I refrained from spoiling it for myself, and I gotta say it was worth the wait. Not sure which ending I prefer. I love this film.

Archived