Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't really want to, but I'll give one example. Before bed time obviously we boys talked about stuff, and one of them claimed that he had lost track of his crack pipe and feared that he lost it at home for his parents to find, while another kid sympathized and recommended a place to buy a new one. And when they started giving reviews on their favorite vodkas I just couldn't take it. It sucked because these were two guys that I thought were cool and intelligent, but now know that they do this just messes it up for me.

I was one of the only non-religious kids there, yet I was the least messed-up. Just bothered the hell out of me.

And don't say "they were just making stuff up to brag about it," this was real, because after a day or two of finding out what other kids have done, it wasn't so hard to believe.

I don't see what's so bad about booze and drugs. It's the traditional bread and butter for the intellectual elite.

008888343394F.JPG

Do I have a PS3? No.

Am I going to get one? You bet your ass I will.

It was on sale at Best Buy for $29.99, so I jumped on it!

Next purchase will probably be a Dualshock 3, to prep me for Multiplayer when I get a 2-player game.

Then, the purchase that will make my year (since the purchase that made last year for me was my new car I bought!) is going to be:

2401726269_cac26b7bcd_b.jpg

PS3 bundled with MGS4 and a Dualshock 3, and it will be 80 Gigs! =)

My little cousin smashed my Xbox 360 so i had to sell all my pride and enjoyment for something else. A ps3 so all my games are traded in for the ps3 ones i want and i'm getting from my birthday from my parents. I love them so much.

I don't see what's so bad about booze and drugs. It's the traditional bread and butter for the intellectual elite.
Well, one of the kids was a 3.9 student in Freshman and Sophomore year. Now I'm to understand that he's failing or near failing all of his classes. It's just sort of a bummer. Used to be the quiet, smart, friendly one. Now he's just the messed up drama kid who has a lot of problems.

This one comes with no picture...yet, but Yesterday was the opening night of the play I was in. The play: Cinderella in New York; My Part: Edwina Schwindell, the Wicked Stepmother. I did a totally good job, got insane amounts of compliments (Including the guy I like telling me I was the star of the show and I was "fabulous").

Maybe I'll try and get someone to get pictures of tonight's show.

I don't really want to, but I'll give one example. Before bed time obviously we boys talked about stuff, and one of them claimed that he had lost track of his crack pipe and feared that he lost it at home for his parents to find, while another kid sympathized and recommended a place to buy a new one. And when they started giving reviews on their favorite vodkas I just couldn't take it. It sucked because these were two guys that I thought were cool and intelligent, but now know that they do this just messes it up for me.

I was one of the only non-religious kids there, yet I was the least messed-up. Just bothered the hell out of me.

And don't say "they were just making stuff up to brag about it," this was real, because after a day or two of finding out what other kids have done, it wasn't so hard to believe.

The favourite vodka thing is fine but..the crack. wow. what the hell.

Well my new Rock Band drums arrived last night, and today I really started wailing on em. They're a different, newer model than mine (I like my old one better, but oh well). But the really good thing is this: I finally beat both Run to the Hills and Won't Get Fooled Again, beating the Solo Tour on expert and unlocking the "AN-I-MAL!!!" achievement :D

Gah! Run To The Hills on Expert Drums is a pain in the dick. I about broke my friend's drumset after failing it...20?...times in a row. Then I beat it the next day. So that was cool. He was super pissed.

It's copyrighted. Protected under infringment laws on pain of dismemberment. Remember that, too. It's also one of my less awesome quotes.

Oh, I just remembered: Day Late, Dollar Short - good song; hate the drum part. First time I played drums on it, I got 2 (YES, 2) stars. I didn't know you could get 2 stars...

It's copyrighted. Protected under infringment laws on pain of dismemberment. Remember that, too. It's also one of my less awesome quotes.

Oh, I just remembered: Day Late, Dollar Short - good song; hate the drum part. First time I played drums on it, I got 2 (YES, 2) stars. I didn't know you could get 2 stars...

I didn't either o.0

EDIT: On a related note, for some reason I just could not get the beat to

the first 20 attempts I made at it. Then 4 days later I pick it on accident, and ended up 5 starring it :\

Yep. Been there done that. The first time I played Rock Band was over at my buddy's (actually, thats the only place I play any 360, cuz I'm too poor to afford one) and we were doing world tour. He was drumming and I was playing guitar. The 2nd song was Tall Grass and High Tides. We ace it, right. Then, I borrowed his 360 for a few days and ran through the guitar career (he didn't leave me the drum set, the fat bastard). I get to Tall Grass and fail. I'm like WTF?!?! So I try it again like a half hour later and I end up gold starring it.

Speaking of gold stars, why do they pop up randomly? Like, I can 100% a song and not get gold stars, but in said case above, I hit like 94% and got gold stars. What the hell is up with that?

Woah, what happened here? ?_?

Anyway, gold stars are based off of score only. So like, yeah. If you use your SP at great times or nail solos with a lot of bonus points you can probably get gold stars on low percentages. And if you use SP at bad times or break your combo a bunch on 99% songs, you may just have missed it by a tiny bit.

Archived