Home

I have no idea. But if you hot link it from some site, some guys are known to put offensive images to swap out if someone views their image from anywhere other than their site. That's why I host all my photos myself.

But yeah, I could be completely off the mark, cause again I don't know shizzle.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took the week off due to moving, but I also had VIP tickets to Ministry for the last tour. I got to go back stage, and thank Al for getting me through puberty. His wife, Angie pointed out my tattoo, and Al got a kick out of it, so he signed my arm. Good times indeed. Also, I am posting this from my new place, on a slightly higher speed of DSL. Let the good times roll....

l_05b011cc450fd0f9b6899b55396bc11e.jpg

6a00c2251d129d8fdb00c2251e046c8e1d-500pi

atonement.jpg

Also, the play I was in, Cinderella In New York, was a huge success! Yay

Ahhhahhahhhhahhhhahhhhahhhahhhhahha.

I'm sorry. It's just that I saw Amadeus for the first time recently, and when I saw your avatar Mozart's bloody laugh popped into my head.

Well it was only £15, so why not.

30%

A game that offers all the TV characters but gives you impersonators for the voices is a cheap, nasty rip-off. That is Lost Via Domus. Avoid it like you would Season 4 spoilers.

That is why. Granted you got the XBox version but the game would be the same surely.

So you always buy games based on reviews? I prefer to experience them for myself based on my interest. I have been a Lost fan since day one, and when I can get the game for less than a Chinese takeaway, I say again, why not. Tenchu Z had very bad reviews, but because of my love for ninjas, I got it despite the reviews. I absolutely love it and have had more fun playing that game than most of the so called top rated ones in my collection.

Archived