• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm on the case, jmac.

"Well she sneaks around the world from Kiev to Carolina,

She's a sticky-fingered filcher from Berlin down to Belize,

She'll take you for a ride on a slow boat to China,

Tell me where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?"

I've always wanted to use that song somewhere....

Oh yeah, in other news I got this....

73022076_5185430558_o.jpg

We got our yearbooks for school today, and guess what mascot made the front cover??

100_2329.jpg

I've never been, and probably never will be, popular. But today, I felt really good seeing myself in that suit, on the cover of hundreds of books. I feel like a star.

Watch out for incoming furries. <_<

P5308507.jpg

Hurrr...

And I just requested RE4 Wii Edition and Super Paper Mario off Goozex for the 1000 points I got from trading out Burnout Paradise.

My Wii number is 1994 5287 3606 7200

Edit:

My Brawl number is 0387-9871-0137

I'd be upset if you weren't whoring it out. :carms:

Honestly, by now we're all aware she's whoring it out.

Oh, and also that someone here didn't inform us he had syphilis. :indif:

(Props to the dancing, though, and mad props to the lunging kid in the back with a traffic cone on his head. When a man walks down the street like that, everyone knows he doesn't care what anyone thinks.)

Honestly, by now we're all aware she's whoring it out.

Oh, and also that someone here didn't inform us he had syphilis. :indif:

(Props to the dancing, though, and mad props to the lunging kid in the back with a traffic cone on his head. When a man walks down the street like that, everyone knows he doesn't care what anyone thinks.)

The syphilis thing is my new joke. It used to be that I'm pregnant, put people were like "That's not funny" Well...they'd only say that when I asked them is they were pregnant really loudly & out of the blue.

And that kid in the back with the cone is Nick. He told me I was the sexiest panther ever in my yearbook. :/

Just got this:

okami2.jpg

Now, I've played about 75% of the game on the PS2 but I hope to get through it on this version. The reason I decided to get this was because even if I got bored with it or lost interest, I can sell it on Goozex, it's a hot item right now at 1000 points. Hell, I got Super Paper Mario and RE4 Wii edition, a $50 and a $30 game, for 500 points each. So it can work to my advantage.

And yeah, they still have the IGN logo on them.

Archived