Home

That is so ****ing awesome! The book is too.

I recently got some new goaltender pads. I don't know how to put pictures up here though. :(

Go to your user cp, click on Pictures & Albums, create an album, upload your pics. You can post them by copy pasting the link with the tag. :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought Audiosurf off steam. If you enjoy games such as rockband and guitar hero, and also enjoy tetris etc, get this game. If anyone else has it you can add me (username Antzor) to your friends list.

Other than that I recently got a tux, 24 beers and a bottle of olde english. Its prom time

I bought Audiosurf off steam. If you enjoy games such as rockband and guitar hero, and also enjoy tetris etc, get this game. If anyone else has it you can add me (username Antzor) to your friends list.

Other than that I recently got a tux, 24 beers and a bottle of olde english. Its prom time

Well, I know about that game. You reminded that I was interested in that game. Made me remember that I have $10 in my Paypal balance. And look, just look! The game is $9.99! Alright... try to buy... oh... sales tax... now I can't buy it because I'm $.88 short... Now I got to add funds and it'll take until at least Monday or Tuesday to get through with my bank... just wonderful.

Yeah AudioSurf is pretty cool. I bought it a couple of months ago.

So today I bought a new mountain bike, some more clothes for my holiday to Florida in July, a couple of books and Age of Conan.

*runs*

It was nice having you back for a while, leXX. *sniff* :(

I'm a little late to the party but I finally pulled the trigger and picked up this:

mass_effect_boxart.jpg

That is the best gaming purchase you have ever made. Mass Effect is my favourite game of all time. Its simply awesome.

And don't worry, I'm not abandoning the swamp again. I'll only be playing AOC very casually.

I promise.

I had 2 years of total addiction to WoW, it took over my life. Trust me when I say I'm not going to make that mistake again. I've well and truly learnt my lesson. I've only bought AoC to pass the time during the day after all the housework is done. My sister is currently contemplating divorce because her husband is so addicted to WoW. Its sad.

Oh it can get much much worse. I could tell you some stories, but I won't. I'll just give you one example. There was a couple in my old guild who had their 4 kids taken into care because they completely neglected them. When I asked her how she could possibly let it get that bad, she said WoW came first.

I had 2 years of total addiction to WoW, it took over my life. Trust me when I say I'm not going to make that mistake again. I've well and truly learnt my lesson. I've only bought AoC to pass the time during the day after all the housework is done. My sister is currently contemplating divorce because her husband is so addicted to WoW. Its sad.

In my line of work, you are one of many thousands who get caught up in the WoW addiction. I always joke with my customers who come in with their parents. I assure the parent that "now that I have put the needle in his arm, all of his funds will now go towards 60 day WoW cards, booster packs, and get used to the back of his/her head. Have a nice day!"

I am actually surprised they have not made a support group for MMO addicts. They have even made fun of them on Law & Order SVU, and Numb3rs.

I feel like one of the survivors from the black plague who managed to live only to due genetic immunity: I got bored playing WoW and quit within three months.

Other than you being a Beatles fan, I have a new found respect for you. You freebased WoW and recovered! Impressive. As a single white male with no children, I have refused to dabble in MMOs.

Other than you being a Beatles fan, I have a new found respect for you. You freebased WoW and recovered! Impressive. As a single white male with no children, I have refused to dabble in MMOs.

Me too? I played WoW for maybe four months (started out daily for the first month, by month four I had trouble finding the reason to open up the program) and got bored before I got to level 25.

Urr... but I did play Guild Wars a good amount. Only made one character, and played on and off for about a year, enough to get to level 20 (max).

But now I avoid them like the plague.

...that just really put something into perspective for me, TiE.

You played WoW almost everyday for a month, then continued for the rest of 4 months... and barely got to level 25.

I have a friend who apparently just finished his third (maybe 4th?) week and he's nearly level 60.

He has no life.

Archived