Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well let's see. Based on playing WoW for 4 hours every day and 5 hours every night for 2 years, that's 6570 hours which is equal to approximately 274 days of my life. Jesus Christ, when you look at it like that...

Well let's see. Based on playing WoW for 4 hours every day and 5 hours every night for 2 years, that's 6570 hours which is equal to approximately 274 days of my life. Jesus Christ, when you look at it like that...

It's even worse if you only factor in waking hours, which makes more sense. I think you've said before that you sleep about four hours a day but for you that would still equate to almost 313 days.

For the average person (7 hours of sleep a night) It equates to almost thirteen months. :eek:

Get off that mess! :p

Catcher in the Rye is good but overrated, I think.

Currently reading

{img snip}

Ugh, I was supposed to read The Prince when I was in high school, but I ended up just skimming through it because I didn't have time. Parts of it are interesting, others made me want to throw it out the 2nd floor window.

Slaughterhouse-Five was a good choice.

_EW_

Just finished reading the Tales of the Otori Trilogy by Lian Hearn. Its like a cross between Harry Potter and Crouching Tiger with ninjas, magic, love, sex, revenge and suspense. Universal have snapped up the rights, so get reading them now before the films spoil them. The best books I've read in years. Absolutely frickin amazing.

Archived