Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I bought about 3 pairs of shorts, a pair of nice jeans, three tshirts, 3 or 4 polos, 4 or so collared shirts, converse-ish-like shoes, a necklace, and some new cologne.

Yeah...

I needed some clothes. Kind of. Meh.

It wasn't that expensive. Its Rue 21's Men's Revert Eco. I like it. And its eco-friendly, which honestly doesn't make a big deal, but I figure since I'm going to be living in the middle of the woods for 2 months this summer come Saturday, it'd be pretty nice to have :D

i thought bourne betrayal was out now and that legacy was the one being released soon

is it out already? cool, will have to get myself a copy.

i also want to get the new Bond Book, Devil May Care. anyone read that yet?

Well let's see. Based on playing WoW for 4 hours every day and 5 hours every night for 2 years, that's 6570 hours which is equal to approximately 274 days of my life. Jesus Christ, when you look at it like that...

How many 70's did you have? Like, what, six... seven? You should try selling your characters, get some moneys.

I personally have trouble even trying to play any game for more than two hours. And I don't see how grinding for XP can be really that fun. Because when you're grinding the same part of the forest for four hours to gain your next two levels you start to realize that you could be spending your time much more usefully, even if you get bored in the process.

Well if you're grinding for XP in WoW then you're doing it wrong. Horribly horribly wrong. You level in WoW by questing and running dungeons, not grinding for hours on end. Of course, some quests require you to grind for hours on end. We call those quests TERRIBAD and avoid them like the plague.

Well if you're grinding for XP in WoW then you're doing it wrong. Horribly horribly wrong. You level in WoW by questing and running dungeons, not grinding for hours on end. Of course, some quests require you to grind for hours on end. We call those quests TERRIBAD and avoid them like the plague.

In the early levels, you do grind... at least I did. So, you know... can't really blame me for my situation where most of the time I just repeated hunting for random enemies and some smaller missions. No fun at all.

Anyway, got these two games today:

Audiosurf.jpg

zeloca.jpg

hay rhett your gay

did you mean, 'rhett you're gay' (as in 'you are gay')

or did you mean 'your' as in belonging to, i.e 'hay rhett, love from your gay''

maybe it was a bit of a freudian typo yes?

:D

did you mean, 'rhett you're gay' (as in 'you are gay')

or did you mean 'your' as in belonging to, i.e 'hay rhett, love from your gay''

maybe it was a bit of a freudian typo yes?

:D

The option that involves lesser amounts of invasive rectal examinations.

Archived