Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bro and I went to Best Buy at around 10:40am and got this bitch:

51tIkA8i82L.jpg

Played for around 4 hours straight. Got into a long straight of games between my bro and I, after about an hour the score was I think 14 to 12, me (but I had around 20% more KO's than him, showing that when I won it was by a larger margin, and when he won, he barely did most of the time). Talim doesn't do good against the likes of Sigfried because there is a range (a certain distance from him) that she's damn near useless against him. She lacks a move that I really liked from SCII and the side-step move I use a lot is modified, where she will either attack or simply jump over the person.

But it was pretty funny, I did only 4 rounds online with her and I really impressed people by doing simple things by jumping, dodging, and doing running attacks with her. Some pretty nooby people that one time. But this game is great. Best fighting game anywhere, that's for sure.

Just returned home from Germany and Wacken Open Air, where I saw the following bands:

Iron Maiden

Negură Bunget

Kreator

Primordial

Ensiferum

Opeth

3 Inches Of Blood

The Haunted

Carcass

Mambo Kurt

The Rotted

Alestorm

Watain

Lord Belial

Sweet Savage

I also bought some stuff

A new leather jacket

Some band-patches and buttons

Some CDs

Around 50 beers

Two bottles of whiskey

A bottle of rum

It was truly the best of times. :D

[edit] I also got into the college I applied for, so for the next years I'll be studying philosophy at the University In Tromsø. :)

n172978.jpg

$4 Used

Pikmin_Players_Choice_10020050007.jpg

$11 Used

41sMwfvU01L_SS500_.jpg

$10 New (It's really nice, works fine for GH guitars, probably beefy enough for a real guitar, actually.)

24-009-094-04.jpg

$230 Shipped - Got this just under two weeks ago, forgot to post it. Really nice, 1680x1050 rez, 16:10 is a little weird but okay, most games support it. No dead pixles, 22" of goodness, it's sexy.

And got these songs for Rock Band today:

"Life is Beautiful" Sixx:A.M.

"B.Y.O.B." System of a Down

"Toxicity" System of a Down

I just met up with our very own IG-64 in real life in LA. I've been up here on family vacation/their religious convention, and he was up here for SIGGRAPH convention. After a fun half hour drive on the LA freeways (with me only getting lost twice), I found my way to the hotel he was staying at where we ended up talking in the lobby for a good 2 hours. Was weird, but incredibly freakin awesome.

Archived