Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I enjoy cad as well. It's not my favorite, but I check it every day a new comic appears.

As for the shirt, yeah, I totally like it. How did you make it?

http://www.cafepress.com

Back when I redesigned my avatar several years ago, I drew over the official pic of Game & Watch (from the old Melee website that's not around anymore) in vector, which I still have. It allowed me to use that.

I also got a Christmas ornament of the same thing.

Also note, I didn't put the sabers on there for various reasons.

I don't know much about Metallica, but I've heard around a dozen of their songs on multiple occasions, and as far as I can tell, there is good songs (Ride the Lightning, Blackened, Fuel, Battery, One, ...And Justice for All, Enter Sandman, Fight Fire with Fire etc.) then there is "everything else" - except for the few gems that I named previously, it all sounds the same.

Off topic, but this really is not worth a separate thread, but is it just me, or is the Wii a waste of money? I've got one and I never play it anymore, I did play some RE4 and Okami some bit, but that hardly counts.

So then I see this new article on Digg... 21 upcoming Wii games to drool over, here is my consensus on the list:

(Now, what I did the first time was just yell out "bullsh*t" at the proper games at my computer screen

• 21. Wii Music - Bullsh*t, I've heard about that, it's super gimmicky and only 12 year olds will enjoy it enough. Just like WiiFit, seems like a cool idea, ends up blowing donkey **** in the end.

• 20. RedSteel 2 - Bullsh*t, Red Steel sucked the first time, probably gonna suck the second time.

• 19. The Force Unleashed - Bullsh*t, if you don't have a PS3 or 360, you really shouldn't be that excited.

• 18. Samba de Amigo - It's f*cking Sega, have they released a single good game in the last 3 years?

• 17. Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels - Yeah, without proper controls for yer lightsaber, this is probably gonna suck.

• 16. Call of Duty: World at War - Bullsh*t, can't wait for the crippled graphics and framerate and goofy controllers and no multiplayer.

• 15. Animal Crossing: City Folk - Right, just like the first but allows you to talk with only people you know, and if you both have the same game, and the same potentially overpriced piece of plastic... while Xbox 360 and PS3 have had voice chat standard for more than 2-3 years.

• 14. Castlevania Judgment - I read a preview and it basically said it was a bad fighting game and not much more... yeah.

• 13. No More Heroes 2 - Bullsh*t, it's not even confirmed or even talked about, wasn't this game a financial flop? Mediocre, too.

• 12. Wii Sports Resort - Great, $50 for 3 hours of fun... just great.

• 11. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop - 50 zombies at a time, horrible scaled graphics, thanks but no thanks, I played this game already... two years ago.

• 10. Mario Super Sluggers - I'm sure it'll be a fine game, but do I want it? No, not really, no.

• 09. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Toss up, I have no idea.

• 08. Deadly Creatures - Again. No idea.

• 07. Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers - Hahahahahaha.... oh man, that has "sh*t" written all over it.

• 06. Fatal Frame IV - It got a good review in Famitsu, but we all know the ratings in that magazine are bullsh*t 90% of the time. But again, no idea.

• 05. The Conduit - Wow... that looks... really bad.

• 04. de Blob - No idea.

• 03. Mega Man 9 - Bullsh*t, unless you're over 25 years old and really like Mega Man... does a return to roots mean anything to a series that has been done over and over so many times that it's completely bull**** by now? Mega Man 9? More like Mega Man 111

• 02. Wario Land: Shake It! - No idea, first party Nintendo game? Sure, just hope it's not a pile of piss like Paper Mario 3 kinda was.

• 01. MadWorld - Yeah, unique and all, but it looks really shallow and ugly artistically and intellectually. The most violent beat-em up ever? It's like a retarded South Park episode meets Manhunt with Sin City graphics... Gross. If this was a 360 or PS3 game, no one would care.

I'm sorta wondering if anyone is gonna bite my head off for my opinion or agree with me... the Wii is just damn disapointing and there's nothing coming out for it now, no Super Mario, no Zelda, no Metroid... blarg.

large addendum: We get it, IG looks like Tim Buckley

Subtext: Tim Buckley's comic is terrible

B^D

My short review: Not their best cd by far, but definately up there in my opinion. And I'm not even talking about it being better than St. Anger, cause frankly being better than St. Anger is like being bettar at tennis than a quadriplegic.
Agreed. It's not that they've done anything particularly worthwhile since the 80s anyways.

Also: Posting from new laptop while listening to music on the new turntable. \o/

Archived