Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes yes. And I'm not one of the losers who jumped on the bandwagon when Paper Planes was in the Pineapple Express trailer either. I've had Bucky Done Gun on my iPod for some time now.

Plus OMG Duffy ~+100 points to Lexx~

I think Maya is one of the most underappreciated British artists around. I've been a fan since I first heard Galang back in 2005. I'm just glad that Paper Planes has brought her more attention, and maybe she will finally get the recognition she deserves.

Forgot a couple...

519J6f9ur8L._SS400_.jpg

Bought that as an MP3 download about a month ago. I really love it. Not like any typical super hero fan fair at all. It's very organic and heavy on percussion. Definitely fits the mood of the surprisingly gritty film that was The Dark Knight

Other mp3 downloads I purchased recently:

51npldGywCL._SS500_.jpg

31bHOy-YMML._SS500_.jpg

51Fobg-tIaL._SS500_.jpg

51mGyrdrRCL._SS500_.jpg

Got my SNES's in. Someone put 3 decks up on EBay, and I snagged them for 40 bucks including shipping. They're in pretty good condition, if a little dirty. We'll be using the cleanest one for now.

[EDIT] New shoes:

50172_BRTP.jpg

And this:

xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver.jpg

To make our wireless 360 controllers work with the computer.

New pants:

350420_Carafe?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

These Tony Hawks were on sale, so I bought 2 different colors.

I am no clothes horse, but I <3 Urban Pipeline so much, and at $15.99, why not? :

350201_Grease?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

And FINALLY picked up a couple of Dark Night T-shirts:

(pix don't link, sorry)

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028399&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442180924&bmUID=1222335017793

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028399&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442174511&bmUID=1222335378573

Oh and I finally got around to seeing Clone Wars. I was the only one in the entire theater. Kinda creepy. :/

Oh and I finally got around to seeing Clone Wars. I was the only one in the entire theater. Kinda creepy. :/

Creepy? That's the best way to watch a movie. Well, friends help, but I love empty theaters nonetheless.

Also, print screen + imageshack (if you have lots of time to waste like me). :p

pTRU1-4648327dt.jpg

Ugh. Throwing stormtroopers around is fun enough, but some of the battles with bosses and mini-bosses get me so frustrated I could drop kick a baby off a two story building. I should have just waited for this game to come down in price, it's definitely not worth it to buy it new. :/

pTRU1-4648327dt.jpg

Ugh. Throwing stormtroopers around is fun enough, but some of the battles with bosses and mini-bosses get me so frustrated I could drop kick a baby off a two story building. I should have just waited for this game to come down in price, it's definitely not worth it to buy it new. :/

Ya I agree. Playing it on Sith Master was so frustrating. It's honestly the closest I've ever been to throwing my controller through the tv. Luckily I'm charging my friends to borrow it so it wasn't a total loss ha ha

:duel::lsduel:

Ha ha Have you seen what's going on with our economy over here?

Actually they don't mind cause they thought about buying the game but after hearing all the reviews it's gonna be cheaper to just get it from me and they don't have to wait to get it in the mail and I'm cheaper than Gamefly :D

:lsduel::duel:

Archived