Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not so fast, Dath only knows hugs of the Grizzly Bear kind. So that wouldn't solve his problem. For Dath, it's either drugs or wrestling Grizzly Bears. One helps the pain, the other brings it. :V

you're god damned right!

in other news, i bought a bunch of computer swag and a shock pen that delivers a high voltage shock to whoever clicks the pen's cap

32890968-2-440-0.gif

47 inches, & 1080p. Pretty neato.

765283219?$medium_item$

Fun fun. Also, I has a question if anyone can answer it: I only bought the arcade version of the xbox 360 (omgz i no) meaning it didn't come with an hdmi cable or anything. Exactly which cable do I need to buy to play in HD? Do I just need to buy this bad boi or do I need to purchase something else?

A) Did you buy a hard drive yet? If not *smack* GO BUY A HARD DRIVE FIRST!

B) Assuming you want to use HDMI, does yours come with an HDMI port in the back? If not you're going to have to settle for component cables. If it does, then go for HDMI. Don't buy the MS one. You can find one for hella cheaper elsewhere. For instance I bought one for 15 bucks at Fry's. Look around the net, there's gotta be some for cheap.

C) Depending on your audio, if want to output audio through the HDMI you're fine, if you want to output it through optical audio, you'll have to pry open your regular AV cables casing, cause with the casing on it's too fat and blocks the HDMI port (which was done so they could sell that 50 dollar ripoff of a cable).

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot I found this at Walgreens today while buying CD-Rs to fix my laptop...

61YAJTQMPGL._SS500_.jpg

Ed, Edd n Eddy - First Season DVD - $5. I don't care what anyone says, this show is hilarious.

A) Did you buy a hard drive yet? If not *smack* GO BUY A HARD DRIVE FIRST!

No hard drive... :hor: I don't know what I was thinking when I bought it, I should have just splurged and gotten the elite version.

B) Assuming you want to use HDMI, does yours come with an HDMI port in the back? If not you're going to have to settle for component cables. If it does, then go for HDMI. Don't buy the MS one. You can find one for hella cheaper elsewhere. For instance I bought one for 15 bucks at Fry's. Look around the net, there's gotta be some for cheap.

C) Depending on your audio, if want to output audio through the HDMI you're fine, if you want to output it through optical audio, you'll have to pry open your regular AV cables casing, cause with the casing on it's too fat and blocks the HDMI port (which was done so they could sell that 50 dollar ripoff of a cable).

The TV actually came with an hdmi cable. I tried it and it fits in the back, but I noticed what you said, the casing on the AV cable actually prevents you from plugging both in at the same time, which is retarded. At first I thought it was a defect or something until I looked it up on the webs. Will prying the casing open damage the cable or anything though? I don't want to screw it up trying to get it to work.

**EDIT** And what's the best way to pull the casing off? I just about cut my thumb off trying to pry it apart with a steak knife.

WELL WTF ARE YOU DOING BUYING A GIGANTIC TV WITH NO HARD DRIVE FOR YOUR 360 :o

You're going to need one when the NXE launches. You can either spend 100 bucks and get a 60gb hard drive and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, or you can go here, where MS is doling out 20gb hard drives for 20 bucks to Core/Arcade owners.

As for prying open the casing, it's simple, I did it at a friends house. Here's a nice little webpage on how to do it.

Double post, but this warrants it.

711ftw1qu5.jpg

711ftw2lv2.jpg

F*** pre-bought. Flat out bought

7-11's nationwide broke the street date for Gears of War 2, and the very first one I checked, right up the street/1 minute drive from where I work, had em, and bought no issues.

If you live by 7-11's and want GoW2, happy hunting.

F***ing Win \n/

I don't believe you. I think you have a time machine.

Your picture says it was taken LAST YEAR.

Liar.

His picture says it was taken three years ago....

YOU lie.

Or you both lie.

Or you both have time machines! Wally as one of my best friends you should have known better than to hide a time machine from me! Think of the mindless Saturdays we could spend hunting dinosaurs! Using weapons from the future!

WELL WTF ARE YOU DOING BUYING A GIGANTIC TV WITH NO HARD DRIVE FOR YOUR 360 :o

Lols. I know -_-

You're going to need one when the NXE launches. You can either spend 100 bucks and get a 60gb hard drive and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, or you can go here, where MS is doling out 20gb hard drives for 20 bucks to Core/Arcade owners.

As for prying open the casing, it's simple, I did it at a friends house. Here's a nice little webpage on how to do it.

Awesome! Got it working, Gears of War looks friggin' amazing in 1080p. : D thanks for the links bongo

Archived