Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presented a Geoff Nunberg style essay on language today in my English class, and my teacher, who's been doing this project for years, told me my paper was the best she's seen ever, and the class raved about how fun it is to listen to me read... I find this as swell, considering it eases my mind on memorizing a monologue and sixteen bar for next week's Musical audition (neither of which I have picked yet...)

Yay for auditions!

I have one tomorrow for Group Interpretation. I just picked my monologue yesterday :/

I'm nervous as crap. Our school is known throughout the state for having a wicked sweet theater program every year... And last time I came in contact with the director, he said he's kick my ass if I tripped on the football field at the homecoming game....

626255x.jpg

Read nothing but good things about The Power of Five series, thought I'd check it out.

Read this book yesterday. Started at 4pm and finished at 11pm only stopping to make dinner. The fastest I've ever read a book. It's brilliant. Book one of five, and four have been written so I've ordered the other three.

I think Dath may be the winner here.

"i have pizza rolls" > "Getting romantic with a new girl"

Oh, it wasn't a contest? It always is!

Very good thing[/sarcasm], yesterday spent a combined total of 6 hours solely on one math subject, and still haven't mastered a fairly simple concept. I won't say exactly what kind of math course I'm taking, but it's by computer review, I'm basically going through two years of high school math in 12 weeks. Uhhhggg....

Edit:

Since I now consider myself rich, I'm doing what rich people do, buy things!

BK_NAB_Boxart.jpg

10-10-80 doesn't necessarily refer to the Church, many people just use that 10 percent for others :p

*sigh*

Too bad the world isn't perfect.

And agreed, I hate credit cards. Debit all the way.

Googled it and it was one of the first, looking back the different counts could refer to other things, so meh.

Archived