Home

Of course they smell bad, how else would you know the seller rubbed them against his genitials?

He has some weird smelling genitals and he's very proficient. I found out about this site from another forum thread on a different website. Around a dozen people all ordered some withing a day or two of each other so everyone is getting theirs in the mail now. They all say they smell funky. It's probably the rubber, only way I can describe it is as "oil farts". :V

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just spray 'em with Fabreeze or Oust or something.

You know what, I was gonna do that, didn't do that... now there is a Febreeze can within arms reach... hold on...

Edit: All right, now they're kinda wet, gonna let them dry for a bit. Sprayed both sides, too.

Nope, still smells like crap. Little less, but still like crap. : V

i installed windows 7 on a test computer, and i'm counting that as a good thing. i haven't played around with it too much, but so far it's using less in the way of resources than vista and it has minor changes to the theme (the most noticeable is the task bar seems to be influenced by kde).

yay

I installed Win7 to my laptop and old old old desktop as well. MS is really impressing me with this one.

A while back I settled a bet with a friend by installing both Vista Ultimate 64 bit edition, Kubuntu 32 bit, and Kubuntu 64 bit onto my laptop. The bet was that I could get WoW to run smoother on unsupported OS' than I could on natively supported Vista. Vista ran it at a smooth and steady 4 FPS average. Kubuntu handled it at around 15-25 fps (not great, but my laptop isn't exactly made for gaming).

So after installing Win7 to my laptop, first thing I did was copy my WoW folder over and test it out. With the aero transparency disabled, it ran more or less the same as it did on XP and Kubuntu.

tl;dr MS has got their s*** together.

51fyAtb6LvL._SS400_.jpg

Not such a big fan of the way they did Lara's face in this incarnation, but her British accent is still as sultry as ever and my eyes aren't really looking at her face when I play anyway. :V

51Ed-IX42GL._SS400_.jpg

Ryu still has some of the flashiest decapitation and limb-removal moves in all of gamedom.

Andre Segovia:

segovia.jpg

Seems just like the kind of guy I'd like to listen to.

Slash

slash.jpg

Yngwie Malmsteen

yngwie_srf1.jpg

Joe Satriani

joe-satriani.jpg

Geddy Lee

GeddyLee1.jpg

Alex Lifeson

lifeson.jpg

Eidan Thorr (lol)

valientthorrfeature5.jpg

Angus

guitarsAngusYoung.jpg

Jimi

hendrix-jimi-photo-jimi-hendrix-622.jpg

Kirk Hammett

metallica85kirk.jpg

Rodrigo and Gabriela (whoops)

3.jpg

Oh, but TiE. I made it very, very clear that I was talking about REAL guitarists.

Segovia, Di Meola, Paco de Lucia . . . no one will argue against them being three of the best guitarists of all time. Period.

:]

Oh, I loves you Wally.

Motti = TiE

Vader = Wally

ET = Tarkin

anh05_1.jpg

Motti: Any classical guitarist that you may throw at me would be a useless gesture, no matter how much skill they may have playing while sitting. I have all sorts of examples, I think I should use them!

darth-vader.jpg

Vader: Don't be too proud of this ensemble you've constructed, Admiral. The power to mash power chords and brute force guitar solos precisely 2/3 of the way through a song is insignificant next to the power of Mozart.

anh05_1.jpg

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your Baroque and Classical ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to those mothballed "classics" has not helped you conjure up nearly 6000 posts or given you clairvoyance enough to...

chokewee.gif

Motti: *choking*

chokesmvf4.jpg

Vader: I find your lack of taste disturbing.

tarkin.jpg

Tarkin: Vader, release him!

Vader: Whatever, I'll be in my hyperbolic chamber.

51EH6G4PAYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Stop arguing. Sheesh! We all know that when Chamber Music Hero comes out we'll need to sit down to play properly!

Archived