Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How ironic. Chatting with Dath on msn I told him it was meaningless, I then pointed out that I owned a plot of land on the moon (smirks @ Tie), but that didn't make me an astronaut.

*joins Rhett hiding in Lordofthefish's shoe*

In other news, I sold NFS Undercover and bought Fallout 3 with the proceeds. I really hope I like it, I hated Oblivion. Fingers crossed.

And what if we refuse your request to be titled Lord Dath? :carms:

youll be raped to death by tyrions mom, so will your immediate family up to grandparents and 2nd cousins, all your friends, their families, your coworkers and their families along with their friends with their families, all your teachers and classmates (their families and friends too)

do ya get what im saying?

youll be raped to death by tyrions mom, so will your immediate family up to grandparents and 2nd cousins, all your friends, their families, your coworkers and their families along with their friends with their families, all your teachers and classmates (their families and friends too)

tyrions mom is a total whore?

Certainly do. Though, it disturbs me...

Oh great, now you make me look insane. Like I needed any help in that department -ET

Dath, I have been on this message board for almost 7 years. I love you like a brother, but you scare me sometimes.

From what I know, you are a student teacher, yet you have legally changed your name to "Apollo"

You have now supposedly purchased land in Scottland and fancy yourself as some sort of powerful being, or deity.

Are you a control freak?

Dath, I love you but you scare me bro.

Archived