Home

The Rock Band guitar sucks donkey goats anyways. Use a GH guitar and save yourself the headache.

What the hell is a donkey goat?

I think the RB controller is fine, if a little fragile. i like because i can use the lower buttons during the solos and impress my friends. :xp:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Protip: Don't mention Rock Band or Guitar Hero and "impress friends" in the same sentence on Lucasforums.

I only metioned it only because all my friends are extreme band geeks and can't play Guitar Hero to save thier lives. And I also started playing the real guitar before I got Guitar Hero

EDIT: On second thought, I'll just go with what Tyrion said.

What the hell is a donkey goat?

I think the RB controller is fine, if a little fragile. i like because i can use the lower buttons during the solos and impress my friends. :xp:

If that impresses your friends your friends are losers.

Guitar Hero is mindless garbage that is fun to an extent but has no real draw after the first 10 minutes.

_EW_

If that impresses your friends your friends are losers.

Guitar Hero is mindless garbage that is fun to an extent but has no real draw after the first 10 minutes.

_EW_

How dare people actually enjoy a game and be impressed at someone elses skill at it. :dozey:

i just ranomly got a $200 check from my college that was the left over amount for my student loan for this quarter, yay for random quantities of money to spend

Yay hookers and blow!

Well... maybe a bad hooker and a tiny amount of blow...

OH! Or maybe a few hookers who are addicted to blow!

Archived