Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, yeah, that's definitely it. Must have been pretty good games back then. But I got GTA (1 I think) when it first came out free back in 2005 or something... I got bored after 15 minutes, it's nothing like GTA3 cause it's hard to grasp to anything.

Have you tried 2? I think its still one of my favs. My favs being 2, 3 and 4

Didnt like vice city that much same with san andreas.

Have you tried 2? I think its still one of my favs. My favs being 2, 3 and 4

Didnt like vice city that much same with san andreas.

Odd, I loved Vice City and though San Andreas was ok. Surely more to do in SA, but I though VC had a tighter story and pacing. The addition of bikes over GTA3, an awesome metal radio station and perfect art/decor. Damn SA was epic though, had one of my favorite characters too, Woozie.

edit: Thin Mints... my only vice.

Haha, Children Of Bodom is the only remotely listenable band out of all those, and they haven't produced anything remotely worthwhile since Hate Crew Deathroll. ;P

Haha. Whatever. I try to see what I can, from whoever comes to Edmonton. I still like all those bands. I'm especially pumped for Lamb of God and Bodom.

Though, I can agree with you to some extent. Unfortunately, here, we don't get to see the likes of some festivals such as the Wakken Open Air Festival. I'd totally pay big bucks to go to one of those if I could afford it.

What kind of a raging anger machine wakes up to text messages?

In other news, Dath and I think I killed Rhett this morning.

Apollo986 [Dath] - If anyone cares, im going to kill tie for waking me with a text

LF_TiE23 - If anyone cares I shot and killed a homeless looking man who broke into my house at 6:20am. Might have been Dath... not sure,

LF_TiE23 - ... not sure, wasn't much face left to identify by. Smelled like poop and Gatorade. Tossed him into my neighbor's yard waste bin.

Apollo986 - wasnt me, i was too busy doing your mom

LF_TiE23 - You must have hired him. He seemed determined to kill me with a spoon he stole from our kitchen... He wasn't very good at it

Apollo986 - spoon from the kitchen? oh ****...wheres rhett

LF_TiE23 - Whoops, forgot to mention he didn't have any pants on... : |

Apollo986 - yep that was rhett

Twitter is wonderful.

Archived