Home

Yeah, I went back to the song. My old score in pro was around 55,000. He got something like 88,000. I tried twice and got around 125,000. Boo-yah! Stealth, 11-combo, Iron Mode, Clean Ending.

Played Halo 3 with Wombat, CheapyD, and a little with Shipwreck tonight, fun.

Also, 25,000 baby!

25000GS.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a 13 yearold again playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. This game is so awesome. Will run on any PC no matter how ****ty or underpowered.

My park just can't expand anymore. Cutting down trees is just too expensive, it'd probably take me half an hour and $200,000 to cut down all the woods around my park. So I ended up layering rides on top of each other. If I could see this park in 3D it'd be so messed up looking. Layers upon layers of catwalks and rails. Just crazy.

th_overtheedge.gif

Composite picture, remember, I play this game at only 800x600, so it's not that big.

Notice the super long lines in two areas. I have a 3D Cinema (three in the park, actually) that has a line that can hold over 200 people. But it's takes an entire hour of real time to get all the way through the line. So I'll constantly see people leaving pissed. But on the exiting trail I put a bunch of food places and stuff. 90% of all people tend to buy something, a total money suck.

Notice the super long lines in two areas. I have a 3D Cinema (three in the park, actually) that has a line that can hold over 200 people. But it's takes an entire hour of real time to get all the way through the line. So I'll constantly see people leaving pissed. But on the exiting trail I put a bunch of food places and stuff. 90% of all people tend to buy something, a total money suck.

You are an evil, evil man.

Also: That does bring back good memories! I haven't played that game in sooo long . . .

Anyone know if the third version is any good? I saw it for pretty cheap the other day.

You are an evil, evil man.

Also: That does bring back good memories! I haven't played that game in sooo long . . .

Anyone know if the third version is any good? I saw it for pretty cheap the other day.

Oh, RCT3 is pretty good, too. It's almost worth the price just to see your custom billboards with lulz pictures. If you can get it for under $15 (or you know, $20 for some kind of multi-pack) I'd totally recommend it. I'm just playing RCT2 cause I found it randomly in my stack of old PC games and it's one of the few games I can play on my Asus EeePC.

One thing that sucks is getting around the whole no-disc drive on my netbook thing. Mounting an image of my copy doesn't seem to work, and the *coff* no-cd ***CENSOREDLULZ*** that I have isn't the right type. Can't find one for my particular "Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack" variety. So it only runs one expansion pack and has a bunch of missing assets in weird places. But still cool.

I feel like a 13 yearold again playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. This game is so awesome. Will run on any PC no matter how ****ty or underpowered.

Aww, man that brings back good memories. I remember playing that all day during summer break to pass the time.

Dammit, TiE, you're gonna make me install it again, and ruin my life.

Played Halo 3 with Wombat, CheapyD, and a little with Shipwreck tonight, fun.

I listen to the CagCast on a regular basis now. It was one of the original inspirations for the LucasCast. Those guys seem like a lot of fun. How were they online?

Also:

killzone-2-cover.jpg

**** what you heard, and to hell with the haters. This is THE PS3 game! The story is almost exactly like the movie Starship Troopers only replace the bugs with the Hellgast. While the game has hardly any story, at all, it is an amazing series of really GREAT shootouts and the multiplayer portion is the best MP game I have played on PS3 so far! Can't wait to finish this one!

CheapyD actually kicked some ass in some places. Though in the two dozen or so one-on-one moments we had I usually came out on top.

Shipwreck was pretty good, but it took me awhile to realize he was playing cause his gamertag is Cobra Commander... pretty aggressive on the CTF matches.

Wombat on the other hand was pretty ****ty. He often came in last and had a tendency to stand still when firing. Though at one point everyone got dropped, I was one of the few (5 other people, Cheapy and Wombat) to get back in for the last few matches and I got to fight with Wombat quite a bit. He was pretty talkative and laugh-prone, really enjoyable experience when running for my life with a flag on a really small map going "oh sh-t, oh sh-t, oh sh-t..." hoping Wombat could protect me if attacked. Also, when I first joined the room at the beginning of the day it was a full room and I was "the guy who heard the fart", all the mic icons lit up cause pretty much everyone laughed cause they all knew about it. Twas cool.

They're doing "play with Us" thing this Sunday with Killzone 2, should look out for that.

Edit: Whoops... if you weren't recording LFCast number TWO or something... hurrr...

Edit 2:

Also, found a reason to never play Rock Band 2 ever again.

rockrev10bucks.jpg

I already threw out my copy of RB2, I shant be needing it.

I think it's worth it to laugh and get to play Megadeth's Holy Wars, get some achievement points and toss it onto Goozex.

14-127-406-03.jpg

MSI 9800GT Video card - $120.00 off Newegg.

12-270-113-04.jpg

6 ft DVI-HDMI Cable, to connect above video card to my 24" 1080p monitor - $6.00 off Newegg.

824076-cod5_boxart_large.jpg

Call of Duty: World At War (PC) - Free, combo deal on newegg for buying above video card :D

A few nights ago, my old as dirt frankencomputer's graphics card (an AGP 6600gt) said "F*** YOU MAN I AIN'T BOOTIN NO MORE."

So instead of buying a new AGP card (lol), I instead stole the very rarely used computer in the livingroom that has a PCI-e slot in it. I'll be going from an AMD Athlon 2200+ Single Core CPU, 768mb DDR1 RAM, and an AGP (not even 8x, it had to run at 4x) 6600GT with 128mb DDR3 RAM, to an AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Single Core CPU, 1gb of DDR1 ram (soon to be 2gb thanks to adding one of my old 512mb sticks and another 512mb stick thanks to our very own generous Roxstar :p ), and a PCI-e 9800GT with 512mb RAM.

It's not exactly totally up to date, but it's a hell of a lot better than what I had.

EDIT: And before anyone asks, yes, I checked to make sure it would fit my case, and yes, my PSU will power it no problem. I bought that PSU a while back, seeing as I needed a new PSU but at the same time I was saving up for a whole new rig, so I figured I could slap this in whatever I built next. But unfortunately, I ended up having to spend all of said saved funds on replacement headphones and other crap, and then went out of a job.

14-127-406-03.jpg

MSI 9800GT Video card - $120.00 off Newegg.

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Single Core CPU, 1gb of DDR1 ram (soon to be 2gb thanks to adding one of my old 512mb sticks and another 512mb stick thanks to our very own generous Roxstar :p ), and a PCI-e 9800GT with 512mb RAM.

What? Gawd, that's a weirdly loaded set up. Now you have a better GPU than me. :' (

I was thinking you'd get something like a 8800GT or something. Crazy. : P

*Hugs his old AMD Athlon 64 6400+ Dual Core*

It is SO hard to find size 15 shoes :o

Tell me 'bout it bro. We 6'6" and over guys have it so tough.

What? Gawd, that's a weirdly loaded set up. Now you have a better GPU than me. :' (

I was thinking you'd get something like a 8800GT or something. Crazy. : P

Well see, when I find steady pay again, first thing that's happening is I'm getting a brand new rig. This way, I can chuck this card into it when it happens. It's no GTX 200 series, but it will get the job done.

Just got back from Watchmen.

My nght with the man's guys was amazing, as was the film. Though of the three of us who read the graphic novel, the other guy kept talking about how Dr. Manhattan can't see the taste in cinnamon toast crunch... But that's just cause I think he has problems or something.

Just got back from Watchmen.

My nght with the man's guys was amazing, as was the film. Though of the three of us who read the graphic novel, the other guy kept talking about how Dr. Manhattan can't see the taste in cinnamon toast crunch... But that's just cause I think he has problems or something.

That's the kind of joke only some guys would get. "Yeah? Well can he see the Cinnamon-y taste in every bite of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? LOL!"

:V

I find it funny just reading it.

Yep, good thing, I also got back from seeing Watchmen. It was a long movie but I enjoyed it. On the ride back home we were pulled over and searched at like 1 something in the AM. I have never been searched before.

I find it funny just reading it.

Yep, good thing, I also got back from seeing Watchmen. It was a long movie but I enjoyed it. On the ride back home we were pulled over and searched at like 1 something in the AM. I have never been searched before.

Searched? Damn, that's dumb. Something to think about is that if a cop asks to search your car, you can say no. They just need a "uhhh, sure" to be allowed to look at everything. Though, if something worse happens for saying no, I don't know. Har.

Searched? Damn, that's dumb. Something to think about is that if a cop asks to search your car, you can say no. They just need a "uhhh, sure" to be allowed to look at everything. Though, if something worse happens for saying no, I don't know. Har.
You can refuse being searched if they ask you. I'd be more concerned about the situation when they don't ask you (and already have probable cause). :p

Archived