Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gta4_se_360_ntsc0.jpg

61tUzhiY0UL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Fable II should have been here by now or before, I ordered it along with GTA IV from independent sellers on Amazon but not from the same one, so GTA shipped from Michigan and was here within a day while Fable II is coming from Florida. I placed the orders last Tuesday I think and if I understand this website's tracking page right my order hasn't even shipped yet. >:| Because it said I will get a confirmation email when it ships and I have not gotten that, and for status it says "order confirmed". I am giving this seller such a **** rating on Amazon when it finally gets here. Also, GTA Special Edition was less than the standard game would cost new at retail so I figured why not.

That is nice! What brand is it exactly?

It's made by G&G Armament. Only the finest for me from now on. No more plastic guns for me anymore.

That looks like an intense rifle.

Oh, yes, oh yes it is. It hurts to get hit with it from about 300 ft out. It's like bee stings.

It's made by G&G Armament. Only the finest for me from now on. No more plastic guns for me anymore.

...It hurts to get hit with it from about 300 ft out. It's like bee stings.

When I want that experience, I'll throw rocks at a beehive, much cheaper.

Normal psychotic antics aside, I would like to share with you folks of my swamp what it is that I will be doing for the next week.

Tonight at 9:30pm I fly out to Arizona to spend a week with the girlfriend since that is where she is until the middle of May when she finishes culinary school and moves back up here.

What I'm insanely nervous about though is I'm meeting her family this weekend. And I'm not talking about parents, I'm meeting her mom, step dad, brother, his girlfriend and their daughter, her grandmother, grandfather, aunt, several cousins, and a whole shabaggle of friends. Now as you people know, I normally don't give a **** what people think of me, and in reality I'm no where near as psychotic as I appear to be here, but I'm rather fond of this girl and really want to make an outstanding impression upon them. But I'll get to be the really tall white guy in all black surrounded by a large group of short Mexicans.

They are taking me to Tombstone though, and I intend to start a new shootout at the OK Corral.

Wish me luck people.

Normal psychotic antics aside, I would like to share with you folks of my swamp what it is that I will be doing for the next week.

Tonight at 9:30pm I fly out to Arizona to spend a week with the girlfriend since that is where she is until the middle of May when she finishes culinary school and moves back up here.

What I'm insanely nervous about though is I'm meeting her family this weekend. And I'm not talking about parents, I'm meeting her mom, step dad, brother, his girlfriend and their daughter, her grandmother, grandfather, aunt, several cousins, and a whole shabaggle of friends. Now as you people know, I normally don't give a **** what people think of me, and in reality I'm no where near as psychotic as I appear to be here, but I'm rather fond of this girl and really want to make an outstanding impression upon them. But I'll get to be the really tall white guy in all black surrounded by a large group of short Mexicans.

They are taking me to Tombstone though, and I intend to start a new shootout at the OK Corral.

Wish me luck people.

DONT SWEAT IT, just be yourself. ...the non-psychotic version of yourself.

Archived