Home

Went and saw Crank 2. Everybody should take their family including small children to see this movie.

Just saw the first one. Funny, action packed, and I really enjoyed it. Might have to see 2 aswell as Star Trek.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I was lucky to get tickets for this one. I was able to buy them in advance. Otherwise, I probably won't have got any tickets. Sold out on first day. 60,000+ seats.

Yea, for the 2000 tour my buddy and I bought ours about 2 hrs into the pre-sale offering and got decent enough seats, not too bad, but still kind of far away.

Yea, for the 2000 tour my buddy and I bought ours about 2 hrs into the pre-sale offering and got decent enough seats, not too bad, but still kind of far away.

Yeah, my seats sounds like they are in a similar place. I'm in the lower bowl of the stadium, though I'm near the top of it. But hey, I'm just happy I have tickets to see them. :p

image_pepsithrowback_can_final1.jpg

Mmmm, sugar.

69_tiger-woods-09-xbox_pbilimage1.jpg

Got it last week new for $25, haven't played it, yet. Not a lot of free time the last couple days. Work, school, homework... errr... Silent Hunter 4, Rock Band 2 and the Persona 4 endurance run...

Speaking of the Persona 4 Endurance run... I've gotten through around 28 episodes in four days, with each episode lasting between 10 to 55 minutes, averaging around 25-ish. Like 8 freaking hours so far... and it's a lot of fun watching, giggles abound. Jeff and Vinny are ****ing hilarious.

Also, to anyone who cares. I've been listening to this album called Wonderful Rainbow by Lightning Bolt... I can only describe it as Prog Techno Rock Metal. It's a trip, especially the songs "Assassins", "Dracula Mountain", and "2 Towers". ... 7th tier drums... :V

Wonderful_Rainbow.jpg

fe6bfe9d579464551e9525b8c3949b71.jpg

Going out to Cali for the entire summer so figured I'd want a camera better than my ****ty camera phone. :p

Last time I went to California I ate a seriously unhealthy amount of In 'N' Out... make sure to do the same.

Also, found out last night that playing Rock Band with a mild chemical burn feeling on both my hands (thanks to work) kind of sucked. Though with my brother on bass I did freaking great on Texas Flood, only missing three notes during the entire solo.

fe6bfe9d579464551e9525b8c3949b71.jpg

Going out to Cali for the entire summer so figured I'd want a camera better than my ****ty camera phone. :p

Nikon Coolpix are legit cameras. You get what you pay for. I used one for years before I got my SLR and some of my favorite pictures were taken on it.

Last time I went to California I ate a seriously unhealthy amount of In 'N' Out... make sure to do the same.

In 'N Out is magical. I've had it once, but since I'm moving to California in a few months I plan on eating it basically whenever I can. And let me point this out: I hate burgers. I will almost never have a burger if I have a choice. But In 'N Out is just that delicious. And cheap. And relatively healthy (if a burger can be called healthy). The 3 dollar price tag is pretty awesome.

Nikon Coolpix are legit cameras. You get what you pay for. I used one for years before I got my SLR and some of my favorite pictures were taken on it.
I'm happy with it so far, though haven't done much with it other than take mess around pictures and videos. For what it's worth it was recommended by the sales lady at Best Buy, and my dad recommended Nikon too.

In 'N Out is magical. I've had it once, but since I'm moving to California in a few months I plan on eating it basically whenever I can. And let me point this out: I hate burgers. I will almost never have a burger if I have a choice. But In 'N Out is just that delicious. And cheap. And relatively healthy (if a burger can be called healthy). The 3 dollar price tag is pretty awesome.
What part of California are you going to?

Good haul this weekend. I got:

Avenged_sevenfold_city_of_evil.jpg

Avenged_Sevenfold_cover_2007.jpg

Got the special edition of Avenged Sevenfold for $10, and it included a special interactive music video-DVD thing, and City of Evil was $15. Excellent.

I watched:

Idiocracy_movie_poster.jpg

Slumdog_millionaire_ver2.jpg

Idiocracy is one hell of a funny movie. Imagine a world full of complete retards trying to keep themselves alive. With BRAWNDO:THE THIRST MUTILATOR

SLumdog Millionaire was really good as well. Really enjoyed it.

In 'N' Out is the best fast food burger joint in America.

Damn straight :carms:

Archived