Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to burst your bubble' date=' but The Terminal is by far the easiest survivor map. :p[/quote']

I have to say I agree with this now. :p

Me and my bro playing with 2 bots:th_terminal.jpg

Only took us a few tries, and those bots are pretty crappy.

dath never lets anything go, hes like a pissed off cougar...but more vicious...like a cyborg cougar.....with acid for blood......and victory for piss

/edit

and why is everyone shocked to learn im a business admin major specializing in human resources and that im remarkably good at it

DAMN YOU WALLY

Demigod is pretty fun so far. Even just two single player matches and one hopeless multiplayer match in so far I'm having a great deal of fun. Almost got all of the nuances down for the game and the strategy, though there are just a handful of elements I haven't gotten around to, yet.

Oh, and the dude who wrote the manuals for the game is pretty snarky.

th_P5072507.jpg th_P5072504.jpg

So you've bought your game, brought it home, installed it and something isn't working right? Didn't those losers test this game? Why can't [sic, should be "do"] those greedy game developers insist on shipping games that aren't done? Just because game developers are chick magnets doesn't give them the right to ship this kind of junk! Right?

and

In general, if you see glowing, pulsating things in the game, you should click on them.

: D

Very Good Thing:

Star Trek comes out in 47 minutes.

I just saw it with RoxStar.

The rest of the theater was empty.

It was incredible.

EDIT: I was going to shop out the urinal, but opted not to. It tells a story.

Also, thanks, Rogue. It's a Nikon D80. I love it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you told everyone about shooting your kitties with nerf guns?

Because that is an extremely good thing. =D So is finally going to bed after being awake 20 straight hours and taking the most important test you've had in your life.

Have you told everyone about shooting your kitties with nerf guns?

Because that is an extremely good thing. =D So is finally going to bed after being awake 20 straight hours and taking the most important test you've had in your life.

Bah, stop griping. Take four AP tests in two weeks and then you can complain.

So is finally going to bed after being awake 20 straight hours and taking the most important test you've had in your life.

It's really not all that important. You get a 4 or a 5, you get college credit. If not, you take a history class in college. It's not a dealbreaker or a lifechanger or anything.

_EW_

Or if you go to a cool college like me, they'll give you class credit if you get a 3, 4, or 5. I think the better benefit of AP classes is the GPA boost they give you in high school.

Or if you go to a cool college like me, they'll give you class credit if you get a 3, 4, or 5. I think the better benefit of AP classes is the GPA boost they give you in high school.

Agreed.

Until you go to a college that looks at unweighted grades.

:(

Agreed.

Until you go to a college that looks at unweighted grades.

:(

That's why you go to a University of California.

They weight the AP classes and provide class credit for 3's and above. If I pass the tests I felt confident about this year, I'll have 6-7 classes knocked out already in college - at least a semester's worth.

Archived