Home

569593-spy0089.png

Is...is that a midget chicken hooker giving a blowjob to some dude with a mohawk, all while a mentally challenged child stares and gawks in confusion? More importantly, why is the advice given so ridiculously hilarious considering the previous interpretation?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got my driver's license, after failing twice. Awesome.

Don't worry man, I failed mine twice as well. I really hate parallel parking...so much so that i smashed into the barrel barricade thing on the test. *whistles innocently*

Don't worry man, I failed mine twice as well. I really hate parallel parking...so much so that i smashed into the barrel barricade thing on the test. *whistles innocently*

Not the driving portion. I only got my Learners Permit. I failed the written portion twice.

The give you barrels? In the UK you have to do it with real cars on public roads.

Went to yet another Motel Aviv concert on Friday, so good. Another band called Lemonade was lots of fun too but the last one, Telepathe, wasn't that great. :/ Also stopped by the bookstore and picked up:

Medieval Philosophy - Copleston. I have a few history books by Copleston and he's quite good.

The Consolation of Philosophy - Boethius. A friend told me to read it and it's waaaay to Plato-ish for my analytic-oriented taste so far...

The Glass Bead Game - Herman Hesse

Pensees - Blaise Pascal. Been wanting to read this one for a long time.

and a CD by Delerium, Karma. I really like the first bit of Window to Your Soul, and Heaven's Earth and Silence.

I'm going on a big road trip around the outer circuit of the country too, since the inside is like a big seed thing in the middle which, if you bite down on it, either breaks into horrible chunks or smashes your teeth and annoys you until you happen to move on to more appetizing regions. In any case, now is the time to suggest interesting restaurants and perhaps you may see the Sam, unnatural as that idea may be! :p

I'm going on a big road trip around the outer circuit of the country too, since the inside is like a big seed thing in the middle which, if you bite down on it, either breaks into horrible chunks or smashes your teeth and annoys you until you happen to move on to more appetizing regions. In any case, now is the time to suggest interesting restaurants and perhaps you may see the Sam, unnatural as that idea may be! :p

Arkansas is not the whole middle of the country, **** states like Michigan are on the outside, I'm not sure I get your analogy.

The give you barrels? In the UK you have to do it with real cars on public roads.

Here in Chicago we definitely take our tests on public roads as well. I can't imagine having to take it in, say, a parking lot with orange barrels guiding your path.

Here in Vegas we take the test out on the road, but at the end we pull into the back of the DMV where they have 2 sets of barrels to be used for parallel parking testing.

This is most likely due to the fact that in the 2 years or so I've been driving I've had to parallel park three times, two of those three being on my tests.

Arkansas is not the whole middle of the country, **** states like Michigan are on the outside, I'm not sure I get your analogy.
That's why there's Canada, of course; I got a passport around a month ago. Not that there's much in Canada right there, but it won't be the US anyways. :D

That's why there's Canada, of course; I got a passport around a month ago. Not that there's much in Canada right there, but it won't be the US anyways. :D

Of course theres plenty of nice places in the US, just avoid the red areas.

BibleBelt.png

I can't believe I survived 6 months in Mississippi without getting killed, I don't like being tactful. I might also note that rural Wisconsin while beautiful has plenty of scary people, there's ****ing "Palin 2012" signs here.

178550276_b23e8f1131.jpg

Archived