Home

Jesus Christ; Do yourself a favor, and just burn it and watch the movie with Gary Cooper, or better yet, just play BioShock.

Might not work:

"Chapter 509...uh...Roark builds a mighty city...Rapture...and discovers that the person who built Rapture was actually his father...wait...I mean...WOULD YOU KINDLY!? AHAHAHAH! NOW I HAVE EVERYTHING AND YOU HAVE NOTHING!"

I'm just saying, that's the most likely end scenario given it's Ave we're talking about it. A lust for power and a tenuous grasp of reality is her forte.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for you, Ave.

I'm still stuck at 3/4 of the way through Atlas Shrugged and I just can't finish it. Ayn Rand had good stories to tell, but couldn't write them for ****. :p

I feel for you, Ave.

I'm still stuck at 3/4 of the way through Atlas Shrugged and I just can't finish it. Ayn Rand had good stories to tell, but couldn't write them for ****. :p

I've had to read a lot worse of stories for other years. This book is a masterpiece compared to my expierence with Great Expectations. But I'm more nervous about the journaling/email correspondence I have to do. I hate killings trees, and I think I'm going to have a lot to kill with this.

Also, back on the subject of good things, I bought 2 pairs of striped legwarmers, and went out on a date yesterday.

Back patch' date=' not backpack. The band is heavily into 60s psychedelic rock mixed with occult themes, so the patch looks perfect. :)[/quote']

Oops, I saw that in the post, but wasn't thing during my reply. Fixed.

Like Bongo said, I'm sure it fits and looks great, but it's still funny :D

I've had to read a lot worse of stories for other years. This book is a masterpiece compared to my expierence with Great Expectations. But I'm more nervous about the journaling/email correspondence I have to do. I hate killings trees, and I think I'm going to have a lot to kill with this.

You will not talk about Dickens like that.

GonzoMCC.JPG

106_0701.jpg

Compared to my classmates 3's and 2's, I'd say that was a well spend $82.

(And from who's scores I know now, I got the best in the class, but that's only out of about 10 kids in a class of maybe 25ish. =D )

That's a respectable score. congrats.

106_0701.jpg

Compared to my classmates 3's and 2's, I'd say that was a well spend $82.

(And from who's scores I know now, I got the best in the class, but that's only out of about 10 kids in a class of maybe 25ish. =D )

I thought that was the easiest AP test out there.... 5 for me.

Had a Best Buy gift card to get rid of. Been meaning to get it for awhile and the Collector's Edition was the same price as the standard version. Currently my sixteen year old sister is enjoying it (She's beat San Andreas, Saints Row 1, GTA IV, and GTA IV: Lost and Damned) before I've touched it.

51VvSQy9VML_SS400_.jpg

Archived