Home

Think I'm done with my Alphonse Mucha book rip. 140 pieces of work. 600+ photos. Over a month of time. Probably 40+ hours of work. A 1745 word long text document. And lot of time in Photoshop. Yay.

th_FinalCollection.jpg

This actually looks awesome, would you care to post some samples? :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This actually looks awesome' date=' would you care to post some samples? :)[/quote']

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2590/3878794239_b063f879e8_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2594/3999654907_8780f79266_o.jpg

Two of the better ones.

I'll be "distributing" this stuff soon, don't worry.

In my opinion, there is a limit to how detailed the copies can be, because they're from a book, there is only so many pixels I can stretch them out to before the imperfections and color raster of the printing start to show.

I've been working out with my Uncle and cousins every sunday for a little while, bench pressing, just because I was tired of being a big fat weak slob. Today I managed to do a single at 205, beating my previous best of 185 by 20 pounds.

Woohoo strength gains \n/

I've been working out with my Uncle and cousins every sunday for a little while, bench pressing, just because I was tired of being a big fat weak slob. Today I managed to do a single at 205, beating my previous best of 185 by 20 pounds.

Woohoo strength gains \n/

I maxed out benching like 320 in middle school/freshman year of high school when I played football, but I started lifting once a week maybe 3 weeks ago and I can only put up like 150 since my muscles aren't used to it. It's making me feel prematurely old :/

Make sure to do cardio too though, or you'll just turn into a big fat strong slob.

Make sure to do cardio too though, or you'll just turn into a big fat strong slob.

^ This. I've also been walking around my neighborhood a bit. Hopefully this weekend though I'll be able to get one of the treadmills my uncle isn't using and pop it in my room \n/

Everything I've read says that unless you're an athlete training for a sport, cardio is all about intensity and not as much about time. When I run I typically do intervals--it feels much more satisfying than long distance.

Nothing ever beats jumping rope when it comes to cardio, though.

:)

61qAVZayaZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Got my free copy from Sony one day ahead of street date! Thanks Sony, you rock!

Also got a copy of Gran Turismo for psp. Since I no longer have a psp, I traded that in and finally got a game that I have had my eye on for over a year now!

51OgS0eEceL._SS400_.jpg

Also paid off my reserve copy of:

borderlandsfinal360.jpg

And since Aliens: Colonial Marines is not coming out until 2011....supposedly... I flipped that reserve to:

51EF642I9HL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

After listening to it about 5 times in a row, I must ask this question.

Why the f*** had I not heard Rime Of The Ancient Mariner before?

cause you're a heathen who never read Coleridge or listened to Powerslave before? Or at least the latter one for sure based on your post :p

Maiden also has a song off Piece of Mind based on Dune called To Tame a Land which a lot of people seem to dislike but I think is pretty good.

I had the pleasure of catching Maiden headlining Wacken last year. This was on their "Somewhere back in time"-tour, on which they played only 80s stuff. Beholding Rime Of The Ancient Mariner live together with 80000 metalheads was goddamn indescribable. :)

Sold my stupid Wii after dealing with a stupid Canadian buyer (expensive shipping also pissed me off). Instead today sold my Wii to a dude in world famous Fargo, North Dakota. 10 minutes later I was $168 richer, an hour later I shipped the Wii at the local UPS store, another hour later I was $371.46 poorer... again.

th_ps3-slim-box2-300x300-1.jpg

PS3 Slim ($300)

th_12-816-002-03-1.jpg

6ft HDMI cable ($10)

th_79-248-020-28-2.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4 ($20)

th_79-261-058-22-1.jpg

Uncharted 1 ($28)

and

$13 shipping

(Dammit Newegg, two days ago PS3 Slim shipping was free!)

Now I only have $0.93 in my Paypal account. And the $30+ in eBay fees aren't going to go away, lol.

Also, talking to UPS employee Austen about Call of Duty 4 and Xbox Live for 5 minutes was fun. He was surprised when I told him I wouldn't be selling my 360 like the Wii, cause "then the 50+ games I have won't work anymore". Told him to check out Battlefield and he was interested. Also, he gave me the box and packaging free of charge, saving me like $4.

Oh, and also, I'm only going to play console exclusives on this thing. I'm still 360 based, no matter what.

It's supposed to be around 4-5 hours long.... enjoy!

Edit:

Same, hoping to go to Toys R Us and pick it up as they're having a buy 2 get the 3rd game free deal till the 17th ;o.

I know, I know, but they had nothing at my Toys R Us. And I was looking for stuff to build my future PS3 library with. Oh well.

Archived