Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random thing:

Anyone want a copy of Battlefield 1943 for XBLA? I've had this code for it for like 7 weeks now just sitting on my desk. Post here, PM me, or IM me if you want it.

I'll decide who will get it (if, ya know, if more than one even asks) later (like, some time tomorrow) on a combination of random selection, quickness to asking, or whoever I like best.

Only thing I ask is that you actually want to play it. I'm gonna hate you if you play it for like 1 hour and never touch it again.

:thmbup1:

Edit: Okay, I want a few more people to ask before I decide, cause I like being in power (muwahahaha). Choosing between two people isn't any fun. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Behind schedule.

Uncharted_2_updated_PS3_logo.jpg

Whoops, time has passed me and I haven't finished the last three levels yet after 5+ days of down-time. Very good game and undoubtedly the best graphics. Ever. Too much (as I tirelessly report) Battlefield Bad Company multiplayer to go back.

ballad_gay_tony.png

Very fun stuff. The new weapons and vehicles and the parachute really re-fresh the entire game. Took a few notes from Saints Row 2 and decided to liven Liberty City a little. If you thought Brucie was Alpha, wait until you meet his older brother Mori, he's like Alpha times Ten.

th_BFBCx360PFT_5F00_LimEd.jpg & th_BFBCps3PFT_5F00_LimEd.jpg

Also, I pre-ordered Battlefield Bad Company 2 twice. First for 360, then for PS3 to get into the beta that's coming out on the 19th just for PS3. Though at the moment I'm sorta paranoid that I'm not going to get my code, so I may be pre-ordering it again. I can always get the money back, of course.

Alright. As you're all probably well aware, I am currently Jobless (no this unfortunately is not a post about me getting a job). And you're also probably aware that I am a huge CoD4 nut. So not having a job means not having money, and not having money meant I was unable to pre-order Modern Warfare 2.

Well, yesterday, Josh finally got off his ass and pre-ordered it from the Gamestop by my house so he could pick it up at midnight. We got there around like 9:40PM, and were the 3rd and 4th people there. Come around 11:55, this dude comes up to the guy in front of me and says "I'll buy your spot in line." He responds, saying he was fine where he was at. Then he asked Josh, who said no thanks as well. Then he asked me. I thought he was joking so I said "Sure, how much?" He then proceeded to pull out his wallet and hand me 50 f***ing dollars.

That's right, the kid that didn't have the money to pre-order MW2 who only went to the midnight launch cause he had nothing else to do came home with a copy of MW2.

I have a guardian angel, and apparently he's a bald latino with gauges.

Bongo, that money was hot... good thing you got rid of it.

The only very good thing that I've gotten recently is an unfinished 10 page international studies paper, and an unfinished 5 page international studies paper... whoops. ;D

oh, and acceptance into a study abroad program!

woooooooooooooo

Bongo, that money was hot... good thing you got rid of it.

The only very good thing that I've gotten recently is an unfinished 10 page international studies paper, and an unfinished 5 page international studies paper... whoops. ;D

oh, and acceptance into a study abroad program!

woooooooooooooo

Congrats on the study abroad thing man :)

And yes, it probably was, however I don't give a f*** because it got me MW2 :D

Also, MW2:

Campaign: Extremely short (took me about 4 hours on easy), they pull a Halo 2 ending (AKA No resolution BUT WE'LL BE MAKING A SEQUEL IN 4 YEARS), however it was insanely intense and fun.

Just reading your story made my night, Bongo. That was ****ing awesome.

I got a code for the BFBC2 beta on PS3 through IGN today. Applied for a code and got in... and it was the 6th code I've sought out. Two pre-orders at Gamestop (I'll get them refunded) and three applications for a drawing on the official Battlefield site. So, if I get more, I'll just cruise around some BFBC2 forums looking for people crying about not having a code and give them a little anonymous present.

Congrats on the study abroad thing man :)

And yes, it probably was, however I don't give a f*** because it got me MW2 :D

Also, MW2:

Campaign: Extremely short (took me about 4 hours on easy), they pull a Halo 2 ending (AKA No resolution BUT WE'LL BE MAKING A SEQUEL IN 4 YEARS), however it was insanely intense and fun.

you played it on easy?! what the ****

Well, despite going to my uncle's viewing today (funeral's tomorrow) for 3 hours, I did get something good out of my birthday today. My uncle from the other side of the family has a relative who got a guitar and decided they didn't want it, so today my uncle gave it to me for my birthday, since he knew I wanted one.

guitar.jpg

It's a Peavey standard guitar, and it's really nice. :D

I thought I might as well upgrade from all the GH and RB I've been doing. :p

Archived