Home

I do that with every game. I don't initially want a challenge, I want fun.

The next night I beat it on Veteran, it only took me around 6-7 hours though.

ah, damn i must suck...took me 16 hours to beat it on veteran. i kept getting checkpointed in the line of fire. /lame excuse

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just watched The Waters of Mars.

This is a very, very good thing.

Yeah, it was pretty damn awesome. Doctor Who turned to the dark side. Can't wait for the Christmas episode. ;)

A couple of things arrived in the post today (and yes, Star Trek Blu-ray on a 40inch TV with Surround Sound = nerdgasm)...

11254_189291283424_588428424_2832025_4901062_n.jpg

28120new_storyimage0191887_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sony-cybershot-w180_2.jpg My gf actually got this for my birthday which is freaking awesome, its a really great point and shoot camera

x1-review-x-2.jpg&usg=AFQjCNF618Eer4eJjpO-P2UQQWMVTQ6ubg

I got this off a friend for 100 bucks, he didnt want it anymore (!) so now I have an ultra phone which I dont really use for a phone but more for messing around on the thing

EDIT: I just realized I'm a total sony whore... Sony laptop, sony camera, sony phone, ps3, freaking sony USB memory stick, and loads of old sony things

EDIT: I just realized I'm a total sony whore... Sony laptop, sony camera, sony phone, ps3, freaking sony USB memory stick, and loads of old sony things

Random remark: Our family has always been a Sony whore in one area: the living room entertainment center (you know, TV, CD, etc). We have a Sony HDTV, Sony 5 disc CD player, Sony "receiver", Sony DVD... and we used to always have Sony VCRs and a Sony tape-deck (long time ago).

Basically, for the last 10+ years, our living room has had a wall of black plastic and Sony logos in it. The PS3 Slim I bought a bit ago may go into that collection some day, too. We don't have Blu-ray anything except for that.

Oh, and on a tangent of a random remark:

On Thanksgiving I spent some time showing my uncle (and coincidentally my aunt at one point) what games really looked like (not just the crap that's on the Wii). So I played some Uncharted 2. Did some of the train sequence, did the walk-through of the mountain village, fought the helicopter in the city, did the falling building section, did the starting train scene, showed him the whole "some parts of his shirt get wet!" thing. And he lol'd hard when I switched to Doughnut Drake and did some high-adrenaline action.

Tangent again:

We spent like an hour playing Nerf gun war in our house. It was stupid and random, but really fun... :V

finally decided to get a contract cellphone after dealing with gophone bs.

my mom informed me of a great deal on at&t's site last night. i ended up getting a sony ericcson c905 for free with 2 year contract, activation-fee waived, and free overnight shipping...the site said i saved $699.99...the phone should be here by tomorrow! i can't wait!

Sony-Ericsson-C905a-Cyber-Shot-and-W518a-Walkman1jpg.jpg

they accidentally sent me 2. unfortunately i have to send the one back cause i don't want to pay for an extra line. so far i'm having fun with it. don't have to carry my nikon L18 on me anymore if i wanna take pictures. :)

now i gotta get some accessories for it like a handsfree, case, and m2 card..

Archived