Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

algalon25down.jpg

That's my guild after getting the server-2nd (I believe), Horde-side-1st kill of Algalon the Observer in 25m. :D That's me on the left, Amishne.

What makes it awsesome, is that to get to this boss, there's a quest chain that makes you kill almost every boss in that raid, Ulduar, on it's hardmode. The guild I just joined a few weeks ago had been working on one specific fight, 25m Firefighter, for a good 2 months before taking a break on it shortly after I joined. Well tonight we went in, and got Firefighter on our 3rd attempt. After that, we ended up wiping on another hardmode fight that isn't required to fight Algalon (Firefighter is the end of the quest chain to unlock him) for about an hour due to people not being able to move/interrupt spells/easy ****. After about an hour of wiping, the majority said we simply wanted to see Algalon if nothing else. So we headed over, and decided to get our hour's worth of attempts in on him (An hour after you first engage him he despawns for the entirety of the weeklong raid lockout). We ended up killing him within 30 minutes after like 5 or 6 wipes.

What makes it awesome-er, is the fact that what many consider to be the top horde guild on our server (Which really isn't say much) MoWToW had been badmouthing us for not doing Ulduar hardmodes. They've had Algalon unlocked in 25m for about a month, and havn't been able to kill him. Yet we waltz right in and kill him within 30 minutes of our very first attempts :D

wowscrnshot011310225228.th.jpg

And here's my own screenshot of just my character, with my Astral Walker title that only the 24 other Horde that were in the raid on my server have :D

That's my guild after getting the server-2nd (I believe), Horde-side-1st kill of Algalon the Observer in 25m. :D That's me on the left, Amishne.

What makes it awsesome, is that to get to this boss, there's a quest chain that makes you kill almost every boss in that raid, Ulduar, on it's hardmode. The guild I just joined a few weeks ago had been working on one specific fight, 25m Firefighter, for a good 2 months before taking a break on it shortly after I joined. Well tonight we went in, and got Firefighter on our 3rd attempt. After that, we ended up wiping on another hardmode fight that isn't required to fight Algalon (Firefighter is the end of the quest chain to unlock him) for about an hour due to people not being able to move/interrupt spells/easy ****. After about an hour of wiping, the majority said we simply wanted to see Algalon if nothing else. So we headed over, and decided to get our hour's worth of attempts in on him (An hour after you first engage him he despawns for the entirety of the weeklong raid lockout). We ended up killing him within 30 minutes after like 5 or 6 wipes.

What makes it awesome-er, is the fact that what many consider to be the top horde guild on our server (Which really isn't say much) MoWToW had been badmouthing us for not doing Ulduar hardmodes. They've had Algalon unlocked in 25m for about a month, and havn't been able to kill him. Yet we waltz right in and kill him within 30 minutes of our very first attempts :D

wowscrnshot011310225228.th.jpg

And here's my own screenshot of just my character, with my Astral Walker title that only the 24 other Horde that were in the raid on my server have :D

That is effin' awesome... also... your mount is a mother ****ing raptor. Enough effin' said.

While it doesn't compare to the elite Vegas Studio pro 9, at $50 it was a nice looking purchase.

MAGIX-Movie-Edit-Pro-15-Silver.jpg

A few things for editing vids and dubbing plus it comes with a little 3-d animation thing as a bonus.

Can use practically any video device and edits several types of video files. My first ever video editing software...

...well, besides windows movie maker. :)

Oh... right. I forgot about all my Goozex games.

I got rid of ---

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

DiRT

Mass Effect (360, I own a Steam copy)

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise

Dirt 2

Killzone 2

and...

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

And I got:

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

1955059.jpg

LittleBigPlanet

2462887.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles

2494373.jpg

Battlefield: Bad Company for my game starved brother so he can practice before I force him to buy BFBC2 in March.

2272613.jpg

Which all cost me $1 each... sorta.

http://www.goozex.com - yay!

Since I feel like whoring this picture collection, I will. This is me in the process of making my own Mook Yan Jong, or Chinese wooden dummy. It's been incredibly fun and awesome although scary and painful as well, mostly because I have a habit of hitting my hand with the hammer while chiseling from time to time and on occasion I have sent the chisel flying up and back toward myself. There were also a few times where I was gathering tools and the log started to roll over and nearly on me. It's been an interesting few days and I hope to see how it turns out when I'm finally finished. All that's left now is to file the holes even, sand, have the arms made for it by a woodturner, build a leg and base to allow it to freestand in my den.

processofbuildingamook-2.jpg

Big thanks to TK for inspiring me with the idea many moons ago.

He can now create his own videos of talking about inspiring messages and moral anecdotes like Jackie Chan used to do on his Saturday morning cartoon.

(That'll be a great reference if anyone else watched that show... cause I can't find a video of it on Youtube at all.)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

He can now create his own videos of talking about inspiring messages and moral anecdotes like Jackie Chan used to do on his Saturday morning cartoon.

(That'll be a great reference if anyone else watched that show... cause I can't find a video of it on Youtube at all.)

That was... kinda awesome.

Also:

plank.jpgplank.jpg

Who are you and what did you do to Sithy? D:

I am his better from an alternate universe. I destroyed him and obtained his power, soon I will be the most powerful being in the world.

Heh heh heh heh... Sithy's got wood.

:joy:

Big wood. :carms:

Oh how I loved watching Jackie Chan Adventures on Saturday mornings after Pokemon and Batman Beyond. I've thought about getting the DVD's actually, if only to finish my Jackie Chan ultimate collection. I still refuse to get Around the World in 80 Days to 100% complete it, however.

That was... kinda awesome.

Also:

plank.jpgplank.jpg

You have no idea how many times I felt like calling the log "Plank" while I was working on it. I think I shall make it the official name of the dummy now.

Oh how I loved watching Jackie Chan Adventures on Saturday mornings after Pokemon and Batman Begins.

*high fives*

Bought it a few months ago but never told anyone here about it.

1986 Chevrolet El Camino!

Paid $2,500 for my baby.

Damn that's pretty cheap. What condition is it in?

El Caminos are awesome. I mean, seriously, I was taken to school in one of those things when I was in elementary school every day. I was the coolest.

Also, my dad did donuts in the desert for my brother and I, and when you're 5-7 years old, that's the most awesome thing ever.

Archived