Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they're cool as ****, but they're a pain to light pipes or anything that has a bowl with (plenty doable though!)

Yeaa so it seems, it'll be used to light Lucky Strikes primarily :wrex:

jsbstash_2093_6427887

I've used this zippo for several years, they are nice machines.

Indeed!

I have a zippo back home with David Hasselhoff on it.

Awesome =D

Theyre so addictive to flick open and closed, the old black ones hinges are completely worn and loose because of it

Haha yeah, I just discovered that myself

"What the **** are you talking about?!?? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude,.. 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please!"

:joy:

Stalker_Call_of_Pripyat_cover.jpg

So far it's way better than Clear Skies, which was a hard, glitchy, buggy, computer breaking experience. The starting area is sort of cool in a few ways, but it's mostly just big areas of nothing. Only $20 and still atmospheric as hell. Even had a few scripted moments that were a really cool departure... and the shadows and lighting are still freaking awesome.

Though... oh my god, do not read the subtitles to the intro video... it's like the guy who wrote them wrote it from memory after hearing the voice over once. He says completely different things and cites completely different years and dates. Janky as hell...

Oh wow. I just remembered that I bought Shadows of Chernobyl ages ago on a deal of Steam but never played past the first 15 minutes (my old hardware issues). I'm assuming it still holds as a good game? Looks a bit outdated now, but I've been looking for a nice shooter rpg since ME2/Borderlands.

I wanted to see them with Slayer and Testament here in Toronto, but the show got canceled because of Tom Araya's back surgery. :(

Weak. Megadeth and Slayer were here less than a year ago, but I didn't go. I wish I did, but it should still be ****ing badass with Megadeth and Testament.

Are you still gonna be in TO when they're back in July?

I have two zippos, one from Germany and one from Chile. I just haven't used either or bothered to get any butane. I prefer BICs though.

Got my laptop back! Had to send it in to Lenovo repair after the screen wouldn't turn on last Tuesday. AND, it was free, even though I know it was out of warranty. When I called to check on the status since they hadn't called me in over a week to tell me the cost, they said it had already shipped and it was free because it was under warranty. Only thing I can think of is that they gave it to me for free to get me to renew the warranty. I'm not complaining though.

Oh wow. I just remembered that I bought Shadows of Chernobyl ages ago on a deal of Steam but never played past the first 15 minutes (my old hardware issues). I'm assuming it still holds as a good game? Looks a bit outdated now, but I've been looking for a nice shooter rpg since ME2/Borderlands.

It won't look outdated if you install the STALKER Complete 2009 Mod

I got it during the Steam deal too for something silly like £1.79. Haven't got around to playing it yet either, but I intend on playing it soon.

Damn... that looks beautiful. I fired it up last night and played a bit and I think I'm definitely gonna give it a go once I get back from my trip this weekend. Good thing I'm only a half hour in, I really want to restart with the Complete 2009 mod now.

Thanks, jon!

Weak. Megadeth and Slayer were here less than a year ago, but I didn't go. I wish I did, but it should still be ****ing badass with Megadeth and Testament.

Are you still gonna be in TO when they're back in July?

Nah, by then I'll be back in Norway. We've got some good shows coming up in TO though, like Kreator/Voivod/Nachtmystium, Immortal, and Weedeater/The Gates Of Slumber. Also, Alice In Chains, but it seems impossible to get tickets for that show without paying scalper prices.

• 2 weeks later...
Lmao, they even have a guy in a bandana. The mohawk-dude in the background is the only thing that distinguishes them from Nightwish. I think they even had the same guy design their cover-art.

That and the fact that they are Finnish as well, lulz

Archived