Home

my marriage license came in the mail, the wedding is in just over 2 weeks

i also got promoted at work today, im now a TLE Support Supervisor

Awesome, congrats all round. :)

My sister lent me The Tudors Seasons 1-3, and after staying up until the early hours every morning for a few day watching it, I'm completely addicted. Such a fantastic series, the acting is top notch and the settings and costumes are amazing. I'm currently downloading Series 4 as they come out. Love it.

51x8wCHJYUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

So, now that I'm addicted to everything Tudor, I ordered a book from Amazon which arrived yesterday, and it's wonderful. It describes everything that happened year by year, and there are portraits and documents and photos of artifacts on every page. I highly recommended the series and book if you like 16th Century English History.

61Bpasb7WcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poirot lol. Oh Bill, you'll know Creek, he's Alan Davies the regular 'guest' on Q.I. ;)

Yea, I've heard Creek mentioned before, just never watched any. Used to watch Poirot on PBS Mystery Theater over here all the time, loved it :) My absolute favorite detective show is A Nero Wolfe Mystery which was on A&E for two seasons. It's so good, I bought it on DVD twice (though one copy wasn't for me :p )

Well, after helping my friend's mom reformat her computer after her other son and his wife completely ****ed hers with random myspace/facebook clickings and poker websites and software (someone remotely took over their computer while her other son was using it), she insisted on paying me, so I picked this up:

battlefield_bad_company_2_frontcover_large_w1nqt3dwkSMhZE6.jpg

My first (real) documentary has finally been pressed, and will be submitted to the 2010-2011 Emmy's :D Missed this year's deadline by a week due to the Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano stranding our Producer (who has to do the submission) in Tanzania Africa for 3 weeks :fist:

A long way's off, and honestly not expecting it to win anything, but the thought of work (JTV) believing it's good enough for a shot (and entry fee.. hehe) is good enough for me ;) Plus I'll have one or 2 more docs by next year's time that may be considered as well...

RewaOkan_DVD.JPG

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I came to the conclusion that Halo Reach really isn't all that fun. Guess I'm over Halo?

I wasn't too impressed either tbh. If it's supposed to be something special, then I don't see it, it felt the same as all the others. Halo is Halo.

Haven't tried it yet... Too busy with my new PS3, hooked up to my big, new HDTV (1080p, 120Hz...) :D

The XBox may still have all the better games... but anyone who claims it to be a sexier piece of hardware or interface simply hasn't tried the Playstation.

Mainly, I just wanted a Blu-Ray player for the TV... but the trailers for Gran Turismo 5 sold me on getting the full PS package.

Haven't tried it yet... Too busy with my new PS3, hooked up to my big, new HDTV (1080p, 120Hz...) :D

Grats. ;) Add me: Jenisis

i got 3 bottles of floor wax!!!

lol

the wedding is saturday, less than a week to do the final getting ready stuff

Good luck, I hope everything goes well on the day.

Grats. ;) Add me: Jenisis
Sure.

I only have 2 games so far: GT5: Prologue, and Motostorm.

Is there a mic headset unit for the PS3 to do chat like the 360?

I also need to get a wireless keyboard/ mouse for it too. It's cool you can surf the net with it... but entering in letters from the controller is totally miserable.

Archived