Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... I'll give it a chance.

I love Forza 3... but unless Forza 4 suddenly appears... or some massive DLC expansion pack (I already have all the available car and track packs...) that makes the game new again,.. I'm pretty sure I'll be all Forza-ed out fairly soon.

I've already been mixing in a little Need For Speed: Shift and Dirt 2 just to keep myself from going stir crazy lapping all the exact same tracks against the exact same AI opponents again and again...

I've been playing GT5: Prologue for a few days now and I like it. And that's a SUPER stripped-out version of what the final GT5 game will be like.

Personally: I'm looking forward to having a crack at night racing and dealing with changing weather conditions and getting into Formula and Nascar style cars.

I think the final game will be interesting.

I love Forza 3... but unless Forza 4 suddenly appears... or some massive DLC expansion pack (I already have all the available car and track packs...) that makes the game new again,.. I'm pretty sure I'll be all Forza-ed out fairly soon.

Yeah, I think that's what happens when one of the cheevos is to gold medal every single race in the game. And we're not talking about little rinky dink three lap races either. Logging 12 laps around Nurburgring or Catalunya will wear on you.

LittleBigPlanet, and I guess platformers in general, are just pointless to me. LBP was a game where all I felt like I was doing was fighting the controls and trying to get jumps and grabs and pushes to work right. Physics liked to freak out on occasion, and moving bombs through small areas isn't my idea of fun.

Just played a bit of Portal on the new Steam native Mac OS X client! Pretty nifty. Although it feels more like a time machine since I played portal way back in 2007... It is interesting to see the Mac viewed as a legitimate gaming platform (for the first time since Bungie was bought by Microsoft all those years ago) especially by (in my opinion) the most respected and creative "PC" developer of all time.

Click for hi-res.

4607751652_dae01df790_b.jpg

4607749806_9fdd2c6a44_b.jpg

4607138511_c351590ecd_b.jpg

4607751028_65637fa0b6_b.jpg

4607141815_12f4b52c7c_b.jpg

It's my brother's. Semi-auto AR-15 with an M16 bolt carrier and M4 upper receiver and mil-spec barrel. Also, AR-15 are like desktop computers. You can buy them complete for a big premium, or buy them piece by piece as you like. Hasn't been fired at the time of writing, though. But I'm excited.

Cost $926, and ammo costs $.40 per bullet for the good stuff, and $.25 for the cheap Russian stuff.

*banjo music*

Don't shoot ****ty Russian ammo through it unless you want to spend more time cleaning it than you did shooting. Wolf ammo is cheap for a reason.

Brother says, "I'd rather clean for longer than pay more." : P

^ Speaking of which, this made me lol (even though it isn't strickly true seeing as you can set right click options in the settings).

32102_121024187918052_106974492656355_189230_5991850_n.jpg

230229627.jpg

:D $10

I may be an Apple fanboy (as evidenced by the iPhone ringing in my pocket, the ipod sitting on my desk, the macbook I am typing on, and the powermac just down the hall) but I am smart enough to know that there are some things that PCs just do better. Mice being one of them.

Nice, but why is your finger on the trigger... :¬:

Touching the side, with the safety on, unloaded, before it had ever been shot, while pointing at the ground. If you can't be comfortable around firearms, why own one? When it's loaded, of course, they're serious. Heck, we never even loaded a round into it until getting to the range, just in case something slipped... But when you know it's harmless...

That's what my cousin said, except he never cleaned it, and now it's been inoperable for 5 years. The bolt makes these wonderful grindy noises.

Oh, don't worry, this is my brother's new baby. It's going to be spic and span for life.

Additionally, if the Russian ammo is as bad as you say, he'll certainly change to higher quality stuff.

Also TIE why are those bullets such funny colours

Those are the Russian .223's. We've got 60 of those. 60 Remington .223's. And 100 Winchester NATO 5.56mm rounds as "gifts" from my uncle, who probably just swiped them from the police armory firing range.

We just got done shooting 41 rounds today at the firing range (40 NATO and 1 Remington). Firing ranges suck ass in Washington, it's got the mood of a DMV and only allows one round per magazine (they let .22's have 5 as the one exception). Oh, and firing the AR-15 cost $11, while a .22 costs only $6 (I brought it with us). But when the guy at the counter asked if I would be shooting the AR, also, he charged me $11 instead. I just assumed you got charged per gun, the logic being "Okay, an AR and a .22, that'll be $17". The prick...

It was the first time I've fired anything larger than a .22 in probably three years, and the kick was larger than I remembered. But that was in a gun-stand position, and when I stood up, the kick was noticeably less powerful. Curious.

today is the day! I'm getting married!

Congrats Dath-y Poo. Have a messed up honeymoon!

Archived